>VR
Hard Pass. If this is how the Arkhamverse goes out (Not with a bang, but a whimper.), I'd rather stay far away as possible so my childhood isn't hurt.
well it's made by the same people behind iron man vr, so it will be 100% good. Anyway i'm honesty sort of happy. If the alternity is suicide squad, this is better.

well it's made by the same people behind iron man vr, so it will be 100% good. Anyway i'm honesty sort of happy. If the alternity is suicide squad, this is better.
This is confirms what Gunn says is true. I believe we're now entering a new era of Arkham. In the legacy of Conroy. Although Knight is the perfect ending, the damage is already done. I'd rather they kept going with great stories with Roger Craig Smith than leaving us with *that* final moment.

FYI: I don't think RCS should play older Batman, leave that part alone now, let's play with Origins' great potential still 10 years on.

This is confirms what Gunn says is true. I believe we're now entering a new era of Arkham. In the legacy of Conroy. Although Knight is the perfect ending, the damage is already done. I'd rather they kept going with great stories with Roger Craig Smith than leaving us with *that* final moment.

FYI: I don't think RCS should play older Batman, leave that part alone now, let's play with Origins' great potential still 10 years on.
i honesty would have prefered to just have other sagas with the other heroes of the justice league. We had a lot of batman content. I would love to have a superman or wonder woman saga se in this universe. But still, a batman game is always good.

PS. The last game must end where the Road to arkham comics start.

True. He could have escaped of course. But you are right.
being real they probably forgot about that. But we can take that as our canon thing. So we now have the ra's mission as our last doubious canon thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back