#1 reason to avoid Ultimate Central?

Which is (honestly) the #1 reason to avoid Ultimate Central?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doc Comic

Has MWoF lost his title of "#1 reason to avoid UC" to John Q. Public? I believe that he has, in my honest opinion.

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This is absolutely ridiculous!! John Q. does not have the status that I have! I am a permanent fixture of this site. I get drunk! I am rude to newbies! I will tell you your opinions are wrong! So John Q. doesn't like comic books (all of them it looks like) That doesn't mean he deserves this title. :x <-- look at the mean face!

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
TheManWithoutFear said:
This is absolutely ridiculous!! John Q. does not have the status that I have! I am a permanent fixture of this site. I get drunk! I am rude to newbies! I will tell you your opinions are wrong! So John Q. doesn't like comic books (all of them it looks like) That doesn't mean he deserves this title. :x <-- look at the mean face!
It's just more than comics. And he really is giving you a run for your money.

And by money I mean $$$, not you mooney. :wink:

Doc Comic

I like you, MWoF, but John Q. Public is seriously a bigger threat than you now. He's a lot more pessimistic and annoying and frankly he's even making the regulars here think of leaving. Just give him the title. :?

14rdb

Isn't it a little bit sad that as of right now, MWoF is the only person who has voted for MWoF as the #1 reason to avoid UC?

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Doc Comic said:
I like you, MWoF,

I think thats the problem, in MWoF's case. He's trying to retain the title of #1 reason to avoid UC, implying he's anything but well-liked.

but John Q. Public is seriously a bigger threat than you now. He's a lot more pessimistic and annoying and frankly he's even making the regulars here think of leaving. Just give him the title. :?

Or everyone could just use that handy ignore feature, and MWoF can keep the title.

Or the brass knuckle fight, thats my preference.

14rdb said:
Isn't it a little bit sad that as of right now, MWoF is the only person who has voted for MWoF as the #1 reason to avoid UC?

Definitly, but I got a kick out of it.

Synch

Never heard of him... from what i've read, it sounds like he's even lamer than Mwof... and "Certified" penguin penis. WoW! Must be some kind of somebody to go out and get certified.

E

Excelsior Club
Doc Comic said:
frankly he's even making the regulars here think of leaving.

There's an ignore feature, people.

E

Excelsior Club
TheManWithoutFear said:
Of course if you're retarded enough to leave because of 1 member... Goodbye.

Yeah, I don't think I understand that logic.

Latest posts