58,121 new posts!!!

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
So, Nurhachi, how are you? I left New Zealand and am now in Australia. Are you still in New Zealand? Weren't you thinking about moving back to South Africa? How many Goth chicks have you slept with since you've left?

Last edited:

Nurhachi

So, Nurhachi, how are you? I left New Zealand and am now in Australia. Are you still in New Zealand? Weren't you thinking about moving back to South Africa? How many Goth chicks have you slept with since you've left?

Hey proj I'm doing awesome. Still in New Zealand but got a new job that lets me go to South Africa quite frequently and they pay for it :D

Haven't done any more goth chicks but did do a 30 year old latina with 3 kids, and had a foursome in SA about a year ago. I have a girlfriend now though so been good :)

And yourself? How are you? Is Australia better then NZ?

Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Hey proj I'm doing awesome. Still in New Zealand but got a new job that lets me go to South Africa quite frequently and they pay for it :D

Haven't done any more goth chicks but did do a 30 year old latina with 3 kids, and had a foursome in SA about a year ago. I have a girlfriend now though so been good :)

And yourself? How are you? Is Australia better then NZ?

Australia seems pretty much the same as New Zealand, especially since there are now so many NZers fleeing to Australia these days. Every second person I talk to is a Kiwi.

I need to apply to university and get a job. I am too poor to really do anything.

More people on here need to have foursomes in South Africa.