Best Day Ever!

the watcher

Oh, my goss! You guys are not going to believe, what happened to me today! Ok, so I was in town today just going for a walk. Since my friend that lives here had to work, and my other friend was... still sleeping. Because of all the drinks he had last night.

So I was in town. just walking and looking around. I had stop at this on store, that was next to a book store. A girl came out, and started to walk down the street. She was just really into the book she was reading.

She had come to a cross walk and I saw her look up to see the light. She started to cross. I then notes a truck coming to the light and he wasn't slowing down I new the truck wasn't going to stop in time. So I ran as fast as can, screaming at here. but I guess she didn't hear me. I grab her just as the truck would have hit her. The truck then slammed into a passing car. Just BAM! I had look down and, asked the girl if she was alright. I could not believe it. It was Kristin Kreuk! I think she was in a state of shock because she didn't answer. She just stared at the crash. While grasping onto my arm. I sat her down on a bench, and waited for the cops to arrive.

After the cops show up. They wanted to talk to me. and let the paramedics look at her. At first she would not let go. They had to pry her hands of my arm. So I went to give my statement. after I got done. Kristin then came up to me and thanked me. She asked, since we had been there for a while. If she could take me out to have lunch. Saying it was the least she could do. So we went to some fastfood place. We sat and ate, and just talked for awhile.

I told her how I was up here on vacation. And that I was a fan of the show Smallville. We talked some more and then she asked me if I would like to see a taping of a scene. So we went to the lot, and me and her sat and watched them do a scene with Tom Welling, Allison Mack, and Erica Durance. After they were done, Kristin introduce me to them.

Later on Kristin asked me if I would like to go to a movie with her and her friends. We went to go see Glory Road, it wasn't bad. After that Kristin said she had to go. Because she had to get up early tomorrow. But asked if we could hang out later. So I gave her my Cell number, and we called it a night. Oh, man! I can't wait until tomorrow! This rocks so hard! :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

selfproclaimed

yeah...but here's the thing...you are never going to experience a day that even compares to this one...this truly was your best day ever...so that means that the rest of your life is all down hill from here...might as well kill yourself now...

but yeah...that's still pretty freaking sweet

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
If it happens again, get a picture of you two!

Until then, I remain respectfully suspicious of the veracity of your story...

Regardless, It remains an utterly fantastic story, and I hope to God its true, because it would be nice if Kirstin were really a nice person.

(on a totally different note, i totally used to have the biggest crush on Tom Welling, and told my friends i liked Allison Mack to cover it up. It was all very silly, but yeah.)

Steve GMan

Dr.Strangefate said:
(on a totally different note, i totally used to have the biggest crush on Tom Welling, and told my friends i liked Allison Mack to cover it up. It was all very silly, but yeah.)

They're all pretty on that show.

iceman

if you're telling the truth, good for you. you saved someones life. i'd be much more thrilled at that than at going out with kristin keurk. (trying to hold back laughter)

but yeah, as i nail celebrities on the side, i'll talk to them to see if you're telling the truth. and if you aren't... my god you better watch yo'self!

also: i'll use this thread as an announcement... THE GAY ROOMATE THREAD IS RETURNING!

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Nice one. But remember the Spider-Man 3 news? When you posted pictures of Gwen Stacey, who was also Jennifer Connoly (sp?) and Natalie Portman, so you may have imagined that this person was the chick from Smallville. :wink: :D

Fuzzy Birds

the watcher said:
Oh, my goss! You guys are not going to believe, what happened to me today! Ok, so I was in town today just going for a walk. Since my friend that lives here had to work, and my other friend was... still sleeping. Because of all the drinks he had last night.

So I was in town. just walking and looking around. I had stop at this on store, that was next to a book store. A girl came out, and started to walk down the street. She was just really into the book she was reading.

She had come to a cross walk and I saw her look up to see the light. She started to cross. I then notes a truck coming to the light and he wasn't slowing down I new the truck wasn't going to stop in time. So I ran as fast as can, screaming at here. but I guess she didn't hear me. I grab her just as the truck would have hit her. The truck then slammed into a passing car. Just BAM! I had look down and, asked the girl if she was alright. I could not believe it. It was Kristin Kreuk! I think she was in a state of shock because she didn't answer. She just stared at the crash. While grasping onto my arm. I sat her down on a bench, and waited for the cops to arrive.

After the cops show up. They wanted to talk to me. and let the paramedics look at her. At first she would not let go. They had to pry her hands of my arm. So I went to give my statement. after I got done. Kristin then came up to me and thanked me. She asked, since we had been there for a while. If she could take me out to have lunch. Saying it was the least she could do. So we went to some fastfood place. We sat and ate, and just talked for awhile.

I told her how I was up here on vacation. And that I was a fan of the show Smallville. We talked some more and then she asked me if I would like to see a taping of a scene. So we went to the lot, and me and her sat and watched them do a scene with Tom Welling, Allison Mack, and Erica Durance. After they were done, Kristin introduce me to them.

Later on Kristin asked me if I would like to go to a movie with her and her friends. We went to go see Glory Road, it wasn't bad. After that Kristin said she had to go. Because she had to get up early tomorrow. But asked if we could hang out later. So I gave her my Cell number, and we called it a night. Oh, man! I can't wait until tomorrow! This rocks so hard! :rockon:

....and then you woke up right? Right? Right?

...lucky sonovva....

the watcher

You guys will be sitting at home secretly wishing that you were me, so HA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Dude I'm sceptical its all too unbelievible that you would save someone who turns out to be a celebrity in the comic genre, I can just imagine you posting the "I was just ****ing with you" message. But if it is true, you are my hero. Should try to be an extra

the watcher said:
Ya, it's to bad I wasn't wearing my superman Shirt. It's the black one with the flameing S, and sheild.
That is my favorite shirt.

E

Excelsior Club
Guijllons said:
Are you kidding? You rock so hard I wish I was her!!!1!

:lol:

This thread would have been better if you had waited about 5 months or so.

Latest posts