DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline (continued)

• Help support The Comic Board :

Pro Bot

I... really don't want to watch this...
(For best effect, watch both videos simultaneously)
I guess they have to be faithful to the Teen Titans Go! fans. I got to watch this for the cameo and possibly buy the Blu-Ray if they show the DC Animated Movie Universe for even a second.

Last edited:

iammattie

Just watched the film. They visit the DCAMU Universe from 49:40-50:52. Lot's of other Multiverse shenanigans too. DCAMU Titans come back to the TT 03 Universe, so idk if you want those time codes as well to add despite being on a different earth

iammattie

Looks like a culmination of what's come before. There seems to be a lot of those right now.

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines
Apparently Wonder Woman: Bloodlines has released. Any timeline screw ups to be worked around?
Just purchased the film. Waiting on my girlfriend to get off the phone with her mom so we can watch it. I'll report back afterwards!

iammattie

So, we do have the 5 year jump to deal with.

Before the jump is 100% before War and actually leads right up to her getting her costume. Although, during that we see Vanessa (the girl who becomes Silver Swan) age up some, but idk how much time passes there. Oddly enough, "that nut in Gotham" is known of, so it seems they're doubling down on retconning him as being an urban legend (like with Robin and Kid Flash having known eachother)

After the jump, there's a bit where WW says it's been too long since she's seen Vanessa's mom (so it's gotta be at least a year after the allotted time passing I would assume). We get confirmation that Wonder Woman and Superman are no longer together as well. I don't remember the exact on their relationship, but I think they were still together in JLvTT?

Pro Bot

So, we do have the 5 year jump to deal with.

Before the jump is 100% before War and actually leads right up to her getting her costume. Although, during that we see Vanessa (the girl who becomes Silver Swan) age up some, but idk how much time passes there. Oddly enough, "that nut in Gotham" is known of, so it seems they're doubling down on retconning him as being an urban legend (like with Robin and Kid Flash having known eachother)

After the jump, there's a bit where WW says it's been too long since she's seen Vanessa's mom (so it's gotta be at least a year after the allotted time passing I would assume). We get confirmation that Wonder Woman and Superman are no longer together as well. I don't remember the exact on their relationship, but I think they were still together in JLvTT?
They broke up between that and The Death (and Return, which I need to get) of Superman. Works with the current timeline, at least, although I do have an itch to make it:
October/November
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

????

Son of Batman
(early in the year)

November
Justice League: War
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

Nightwing and Robin

????
Batman vs Robin

????

Batman: Bad Blood

????

Justice League vs Teen Titans

????

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
Justice League Dark

September-October

The Death of Superman: Part 1

2017-2018
September-April

The Death and Return of Superman

????

Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans
Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

October-November
Constantine: City of Demons: The Movie

2018-2019

????
Batman: Hush

????

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

I know theres no point, but I guess I'd just prefer this order, since it seems more likely that Son of Batman is before Justice League: War than Wonder Woman: Bloodlines is before The Death and Return of Superman, but it works both ways. I feel that may make the timeline a little messy, so I'll leave it for now, but I wouldn't mind some input.

Last edited:

iammattie

My main issue is that I'm thinking there's less than 5 years between Bloodlines and War. The 5 years ago tag is at the start with diana leaving the island. Then theres that gradual time jump that isnt given a clear indication of just how much time passed where Vanessa ages.