DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

The DCAMU Titans at 1:47

I guess I'll place it in a time code if they show the DCAMU universe or include it entirely if it's a semi-large part of the third act. For now, though, I'll leave it out of the main timeline and include it on the viewing order.

I mean, using the Flashpoint Paradox logic, I should technically include both shows, but then it's just a rabbit hole going deeper and deeper.

Nightwing is in his Teen Titans: The Judas Contract state, though. We'll see.

Last edited:
I guess I'll place it in a time code if they show the DCAMU universe or include it entirely if it's a semi-large part of the third act. For now, though, I'll leave it out of the main timeline and include it on the viewing order.

I mean, using the Flashpoint Paradox logic, I should technically include both shows, but then it's just a rabbit hole going deeper and deeper.

Nightwing is in his Teen Titans: The Judas Contract state, though. We'll see.
With the multi-verse concept, things do get really deep. I'm doing a similar timeline for the Scooby-Doo franchise and that has all kinds of crossovers with other franchises. Even multiple versions of DC characters, like Batman.

Well, Sean Maher is playing Nightwing in Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans. Guess that means it's not just a background cameo.

Justice league: Throne of Atlantis is, at most, 13 days after Justice League: War. Son of Batman takes place in 2013, between the films.

Justice League: War = November
Son of Batman = 2013
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis = more than 1 week/less than 2 weeks after Justice League: War.

Looking at this, Son of Batman and Justice League: Throne of Atlantis could only be moved to December, though there's no indication in either films with Christmas references.

Next time I watch these films, I'll look for the moon. Obviously, actual dates are still more important (The Death of Superman, Constantine: City of Demons: The Movie), but it may clue us in on any supposed date.

Justice league: Throne of Atlantis is, at most, 13 days after Justice League: War. Son of Batman takes place in 2013, between the films.

Justice League: War = November
Son of Batman = 2013
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis = more than 1 week/less than 2 weeks after Justice League: War.

Looking at this, Son of Batman and Justice League: Throne of Atlantis could only be moved to December, though there's no indication in either films with Christmas references.

Next time I watch these films, I'll look for the moon. Obviously, actual dates are still more important (The Death of Superman, Constantine: City of Demons: The Movie), but it may clue us in on any supposed date.
Solid reasoning.

So, my thought process is that it seems yearly data starts where that year is listed on the graph. look at the very far left side, the data between 2007 and 2008 would seemingly be data for the year 2007. following through from that logic, the data between 2012 to 2013 would then be data for the year 2012 with the line hitting 2013 because it's end of the year (November or December depending on what day War starts and how many days after SoB is.)

So, my thought process is that it seems yearly data starts where that year is listed on the graph. look at the very far left side, the data between 2007 and 2008 would seemingly be data for the year 2007. following through from that logic, the data between 2012 to 2013 would then be data for the year 2012 with the line hitting 2013 because it's end of the year (November or December depending on what day War starts and how many days after SoB is.)
So... this?
Late November (25-30)
Justice League: War

Early-mid December (3-13)
Son of Batman
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

April
Batman vs Robin

So... this?
Late November (25-30)
Justice League: War

Early-mid December (3-13)
Son of Batman
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

April
Batman vs Robin
SoB and Throne could still potentially be November as well, and I'm not sure moving BvR to April works with the snow. After compiling all my notes together for a video script, I'm thinking that it's something like:

November - Justice League War
Nov/Dec - Son of Batman
Nov/Dec - Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

Feb/Mar - Batman vs Robin
b/w Feb-Sept - Batman: Bad Blood

Justice League vs. Teen Titans

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Justice League Dark

Sept. - Death of Superman

Mar. - Reign of the Supermen
Oct. - Constantine: City of Demons

I don't think we ever came up with an absolutely concrete placement for Hell to Pay, but my assumption is it would be in the 2015/2016 area

SoB and Throne could still potentially be November as well, and I'm not sure moving BvR to April works with the snow. After compiling all my notes together for a video script, I'm thinking that it's something like:

November - Justice League War
Nov/Dec - Son of Batman
Nov/Dec - Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

Feb/Mar - Batman vs Robin
b/w Feb-Sept - Batman: Bad Blood

Justice League vs. Teen Titans

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Justice League Dark

Sept. - Death of Superman

Mar. - Reign of the Supermen
Oct. - Constantine: City of Demons

I don't think we ever came up with an absolutely concrete placement for Hell to Pay, but my assumption is it would be in the 2015/2016 area
Based on Production order, I'd guess between Teen Titans: The Judas Contract and Justice League Dark.

I placed Reign of the Supermen in April since it ends in October, based on the meeting being right at the end of the Month. It was October 1st though, so March works.

I'll narrow the timeline down with moon dates, similar to the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki timeline, for the series. Hopefully that will explain whether JLW/SoB/JLToA are in November or December. I "think" I remember a shot in Son of Batman with a full moon, meaning 28-29 November.

What's the notes for the Batman: Bad Blood timeline?

Last edited:
Based on Production order, I'd guess between Teen Titans: The Judas Contract and Justice League Dark.

I placed Reign of the Supermen in April since it ends in October, based on the meeting being right at the end of the year. It was October 1st though, so March works.

I'll narrow the timeline down with moon dates, similar to the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki timeline, for the series. Hopefully that will explain whether JLW/SoB/JLToA are in November or December. I "think" I remember a shot in Son of Batman with a full moon, meaning 28-29 November.

What's the notes for the Batman: Bad Blood timeline?
October/April works for Death and Reign as well if we think the meeting is the day after fiscal year end. That probably makes more sense.

Bad Blood is somewhere between a few weeks after BvR or up to 10 months after Ra's dies in son of Batman due to Heretic being in Gotham that long.

October/April works for Death and Reign as well if we think the meeting is the day after fiscal year end. That probably makes more sense.

Bad Blood is somewhere between a few weeks after BvR or up to 10 months after Ra's dies in son of Batman due to Heretic being in Gotham that long.
September 30 - October 2nd?

2020 DC Animated Original Movies revealed. Superman: Red Son, Justice League Dark: Apocolips War and Superman: Man of Tomorrow.

The first is obviously an adaptation of the Red Son story, Justice League Dark: Apocolips War is a sequel to Justice League Dark, and Superman: Man of Tomorrow is an origin story, but I'm not sure if it's DC Animated Movie Universe.

Haven't seen Batman: Hush yet.

September 30 - October 2nd?

Sounds about right.

2020 DC Animated Original Movies revealed. Superman: Red Son, Justice League Dark: Apocolips War and Superman: Man of Tomorrow.

The first is obviously an adaptation of the Red Son story, Justice League Dark: Apocolips War is a sequel to Justice League Dark, and Superman: Man of Tomorrow is an origin story, but I'm not sure if it's DC Animated Movie Universe.

Haven't seen Batman: Hush yet.

Man of Tomorrow is confirmed to be a standalone film

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines is apparently a prequel. Did the JLW director mention how long she's been Wonder Woman?
I havent seen anything on it. I wish I had the DVDs rather than streaming services so I could go through all the bonus features and see if anything else of note is on em

Latest posts

Back