DC Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

I always have said that.
2011 - Lucifer 3x11
201? - Earth-666 sequence
2016 - Lucifer series
2017 - Lucifer series
2019 - Multiverse destroyed
It's not an official confirmation but Lucifer Wiki is consistent with Pro Bot said: https://lucifer.fandom.com/wiki/Universe#Trivia

"This universe is part of the Arrowverse, as revealed in the third part of the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event. This universe is designated Earth-666.

But what is said after is consistent with moonholls:

"On December 10th 2019, the universe was wiped out by antimatter.
  • However, behind the scenes reveals Earth-666 has slower moving time. This places the Crisis at some point prior to 2016 in Earth-666's timeline; if Lucifer had met Chloe prior to the threat of the antimatter, he would have been panicked."
So I don't know if it can be a reliable source...

A very interesting interview of Guggenheim for Entertainment Weekly: https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/15/crisis-on-infinite-earths-marc-guggenheim-earth-prime-ezra-mille

"The Crisis comic destroyed the multiverse and condensed everything into a single Earth. Here, though, you guys decided to reboot the entire multiverse. Why did you want to do that?

Basically, I promised DC and all the powers that be that if they just let me destroy all the various different shows in hour 1, I would bring them back in hour 5. I promised that I would put all of the toys back in the toy box once we were finished. For us, the most important status quo change was, of course, combining the CW shows into a single Earth. I like to think that I'm a considerate enough showrunner that I'm not going to destroy the shows of other showrunners."

(Then he talks about the relation of Earth-2 Laurel and the new Earth-2 on Stargirl, we will se that in the series finale; and much more, very interesting)

So it looks like that every Earths are restored, then?
At least, every Earths with a TV show/movie/cartoons associated with?

A very interesting interview of Guggenheim for Entertainment Weekly: https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/15/crisis-on-infinite-earths-marc-guggenheim-earth-prime-ezra-mille

"The Crisis comic destroyed the multiverse and condensed everything into a single Earth. Here, though, you guys decided to reboot the entire multiverse. Why did you want to do that?

Basically, I promised DC and all the powers that be that if they just let me destroy all the various different shows in hour 1, I would bring them back in hour 5. I promised that I would put all of the toys back in the toy box once we were finished. For us, the most important status quo change was, of course, combining the CW shows into a single Earth. I like to think that I'm a considerate enough showrunner that I'm not going to destroy the shows of other showrunners."

(Then he talks about the relation of Earth-2 Laurel and the new Earth-2 on Stargirl, we will se that in the series finale; and much more, very interesting)

So it looks like that every Earths are restored, then?
At least, every Earths with a TV show/movie/cartoons associated with?
It's the same Earth-2 in Stargirl as the one in the main Arrowverse restored, then? Huh.

It's the same Earth-2 in Stargirl as the one in the main Arrowverse restored, then? Huh.
We will see it properly in the series finale I guess.

And also we will see how the Crisis will impact the future series set in the future ( :p ), Green Arrow and the Canaries! I hope the series will not take place only in the future, because the Season 7 & 8 flashforwards weren't amazing...

(My link to the interview was broken, here's the actual link: https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/15/crisis-on-infinite-earths-marc-guggenheim-earth-prime-ezra-miller-mia/ )

Looks like Post-Crisis is in the lead.

So how do I work with that? 2011 for the Flashback episode and the rest in it's post Crisis 2016-2017.

Ok.

I'll also keep it in pre-crisis for a couple days just in case I have to move it back and it takes forever, but I've got it's new place too.

Something that has confused me about 60's Batman, in 1977 Dick has become Nightwing but in 1979 he is still Robin. The rule normally with canonicity is if it's on screen it's canon, so is this evidence towards the tie-in comics not being canon

Something that has confused me about 60's Batman, in 1977 Dick has become Nightwing but in 1979 he is still Robin. The rule normally with canonicity is if it's on screen it's canon, so is this evidence towards the tie-in comics not being canon
Well, with Earth-67 being a new universe, albeit a fan-made explanation to fit it in, he's simply Nightwing in the new version of Legends of the Superheroes. Think how, in Earth-Prime, everything is different. Set photos of the final episode of Arrow show
Moria Queen alive
for example. If
people's deaths
have been altered, a new identity isn't impossible. It's the same explanation for the fact that it's referenced as 1966 in the crossover yet it has to be after the show that can't take place entirely within 1966 because of evidence within the show. It's that some of the show may have happened and events were shuffled around.

Would you guys prefer I keep it in Earth-76 instead of an explanation that involves post-crisis merging?

Well, with Earth-67 being a new universe, albeit a fan-made explanation to fit it in, he's simply Nightwing in the new version of Legends of the Superheroes. Think how, in Earth-Prime, everything is different. Set photos of the final episode of Arrow show
Moria Queen alive
for example. If
people's deaths
have been altered, a new identity isn't impossible. It's the same explanation for the fact that it's referenced as 1966 in the crossover yet it has to be after the show that can't take place entirely within 1966 because of evidence within the show. It's that some of the show may have happened and events were shuffled around.

Would you guys prefer I keep it in Earth-76 instead of an explanation that involves post-crisis merging?
Keep it in Earth-76. I don't think they have intentions of changing Earths with other DC shows and movie on as Marc Guggenheim said "I promised that I would put all of the toys back in the toy box once we were finished".

In Crisis on Infinite Giants #1 "Infinite Luthor", Superman is aware of the Waverider thing but he is on Earth-38... Time travel?

Also, there are multiple versions of Lex Luthor and multiple versions of Superman, maybe there are some Luthors and/or Supermen from other shows/movies/animated medias? Did you notice one?

There is an Earth-1938 Lex Luthor + 18 members of the Council of Luthors; then there are 13 Supermen.

Last edited:
In Crisis on Infinite Giants #1 "Infinite Luthor", Superman is aware of the Waverider thing but he is on Earth-38... Time travel?

Also, there are multiple versions of Lex Luthor and multiple versions of Superman, maybe there are some Luthors and/or Supermen from other shows/movies/animated medias? Did you notice one?

There is an Earth-1938 Lex Luthor + 18 members of the Council of Luthors; then there are 13 Supermen.
I looked out for that while reading but all the ones that stood out to me were easter eggs to the comics, for example Superman in a black suit or Lex with a ginger beard and mullet.

I wonder if this will clear Earth-12 up?

I thought it would be the Earth-1 version of the Corp, but the wikia says otherwise. They could be wrong...

Obviously I'm not going to add it to the timeline, but I like to think Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is in Earth-89 because the Batman/Batman Returns Batmobile was stolen in the show.
I'd say something about it being difficult to steal the Batmobile, but this happened in Batman Returns.

Again, it's just an Easter Egg compared to Catwoman's connected origin to Selina Kyle as well as a picture of her, although it does seem like a strange coincidence that Batman had a new Batmobile the same year. If Earth-89 had a Superman, which it does, it would be Nicholas Cage.

Last edited:
FLA610a_0130b.jpg

(Promo photo for The Flash 6×10)

In our world, that seems normal; but that T-shirt means a lot now Earth-38 and Earth-1 have merged! :p

Green Lantern 2011's Earth-12 appears in Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant #2: https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_Giant_2

"Earth-12 is home to a version of the Guardians and the Green Lantern Corps, as well as the Book of Oa, which allowed Felicity Smoak to learn the names of some of the Paragons."

Also, in #1, Superman actually doesn't travel time to go to Earth-38 but go to Earth-86:

"It was revealed that the Crisis had caused Superman to become disoriented and accidentally travel to the Fortress of Solitude on Earth-86, mistaking it for his own from the destroyed Earth-38."

Soooo, does someone has the comics and can share it? :p

Green Lantern 2011's Earth-12 appears in Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant #2: https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_Giant_2

"Earth-12 is home to a version of the Guardians and the Green Lantern Corps, as well as the Book of Oa, which allowed Felicity Smoak to learn the names of some of the Paragons."

Also, in #1, Superman actually doesn't travel time to go to Earth-38 but go to Earth-86:

"It was revealed that the Crisis had caused Superman to become disoriented and accidentally travel to the Fortress of Solitude on Earth-86, mistaking it for his own from the destroyed Earth-38."

Soooo, does someone has the comics and can share it? :p
Guess that places Green Lantern in the pre-crisis multiverse.

Anyone that does, any cameos?

Guess that places Green Lantern in the pre-crisis multiverse.

Anyone that does, any cameos?
Maybe the Council of Supermen and/or the Council of Luthors (seen in both comics) have some Supermen or Luthors from alternate universes from other DC Comics TV shows/movies/animated medias/comics?

The Arrowverse says: "Multiple Lex Luthors from the council were already introduce in other DC Comic media."
I don't know who wrote that and I don't know what are the medias...

Also: "There is a version of Lex Luthor who appeared with red hair which is a reference of Jesse Eisenberg portrayal of the character in the DCEU." But DCEU is already in the Multiverse. Also he is bald since Batman v Superman so I think it's just a reference and it's not the same DCEU Luthor! :p

Latest posts

Back