DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

• Help support The Comic Board :

selfishmisery

Updated for Freedom Fighters: The Ray - The Movie.

EDIT: Moved it to May 2017, since it's said in the movie that Ray graduated college in 2017. (Which would have to be May at the latest, but before The Flash and Arrow's final two episodes of their then-current seasons.)

Last edited:

selfishmisery

I'm very sorry for not updating this timeline this month. I've been swamped in work, but I'll try to get it all watched and updated next month for sure.

Pro Bot

Wait, it's Superman Returns in the Arrowverse now? Cause... wow.
If so, I guess Superman I-II count as well. MAYBE Superman III-IV and Supergirl too.

Personally, I'd add Superman: The Movie, Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut, Superman Returns: Prequel #1-4 and Superman Returns, or wait until further confirmation, but I believe it will be like The Flash (1990-1991).

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Looks like Black Lightning is considered to be part of the Arrowverse...and Earth-1 and Earth-38 may merge, I would imagine.

I guess Constantine is now from Freeland, since BL had onscreen zip codes that matched Atlanta's and Constantine's millhouse was said to be located in Atlanta in his show.
Maybe Freeland is a suburb of Atlanta?

Also, what use is "The Pit" in Black Lightning's season two finale when Iron Heights Prison exists, and why would the ASA exist when ARGUS does?

EDIT: Okay I'm hearing from a source that the promo is not to be look at too objectively. Black Lightning is still in it's own universe for right now.

Last edited:

Pro Bot

So Batman (1966) and The Green Hornet are canon too, probably. If we count the comics, a bunch of other shows are canon too, plus those other animated films.
If you count the comics...
...have fun... (This is why I don't like the Multiverse crossover idea...)

Last edited:

selfishmisery

So Batman (1966) and The Green Hornet are canon too, probably. If we count the comics, a bunch of other shows are canon too, plus those other animated films.
If you count the comics...
...have fun... (This is why I don't like the Multiverse crossover idea...)
lol no. For starters, DC/WB probably doesn't own most of those shows and some of them were only licensed out to appear in Batman '66 crossover comics.

BUT, the versions that appear in the Batman '66 comics are exclusively that universe's version of the characters. Like I'm not going to fit all of Sherlock Holmes' stories into the Batman: The Brave and the Bold universe just because he appeared in one episode.

Chances are, I'd be wasting my time trying to watch 1000 episodes of 60s TV. :p

Latest posts