Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Watched Black Lightning s4 premiere.
Chief Henderson died on February 8th, 2020.

Gotta bump up 3x13-3x16 a few weeks.

Is there an error with Arrow S3 and The Flash S1 first episodes? In the simplified order, some Arrow episodes (Corto Maltese for example) are placed after some The Flash episodes (Going Rogue) but in the simplified order, it's the opposite?

Sorry if you already responded to it since the episodes were aired 6 years before!

Is there an error with Arrow S3 and The Flash S1 first episodes? In the simplified order, some Arrow episodes (Corto Maltese for example) are placed after some The Flash episodes (Going Rogue) but in the simplified order, it's the opposite?

Sorry if you already responded to it since the episodes were aired 6 years
Follow the detailed timelines order. It was originally like the simplified order, but then changed.

I have that multiverse timeline that I'm pretty sure is right.

Follow the detailed order.
I miswrite, so I meant: in the simplified order, Corto Maltese takes place before Going Rogue but in the detailed order, it's the opposite... The simplified order makes sense since Corto Maltese ties with Going Rogue and has to take place before :/

I was just rewatching The Flash S1 (it may be the best season) and Arrow S3 since I skipped some episodes back in 2015, I still don't know why o_O
These are the only episodes I skipped, I'll rewatch these seasons in order to be complete, 6 years after haha

I guess this mini tie-in order is not a big deal, since it's not a huge crossover!

The Superman & Lois pilot mentions the boys' first day of school and Johnathan making the Football team. So, I think September 2020 is a safe placement as the weather in Smallville looks closer to Fall rather than late Summer.

The Superman & Lois pilot mentions the boys' first day of school and Johnathan making the Football team. So, I think September 2020 is a safe placement as the weather in Smallville looks closer to Fall rather than late Summer.
Thanks.

So the episode of Batwoman I'm watching now says the bat swarm from 2x02 occurred on "January 31st".

Do they even keep track of how many months or years pass?

So the episode of Batwoman I'm watching now says the bat swarm from 2x02 occurred on "January 31st".

Do they even keep track of how many months or years pass?
Probably not. A big concern I had with the COVID delays is the effects they would cause for the timeline. I'm curious to see how The Flash is handled this week given it should be shortly after the finale.

I'm currently in the middle of a rewatch before Crisis and just finished the 2015-2016 seasons. Just thought I'd point out that it makes more sense if Arrow Season 4 and Legends Season 1 end before The Flash Season 2. With the timeline the way it is now, they happen after Flashpoint which means they would be in the new timeline. However, Genesis and Schism both show baby Sara who would at that point be baby John. Now if Arrow: Genesis-Schism happens-before The Flash: Rupture-The Race of His Life not only would this contradiction be fixed, but it could explain why Oliver doesn't consider having Barry help him with Darhk since Barry would still be without his speed at this point. After finishing all these seasons I believe the timeline should be:

Arrow 4x20, "Genesis"
Arrow 4x21, "Monument Point"
Arrow 4x22, "Lost in the Flood"
Arrow 4x23, "Schism"
Legends of Tomorrow 1x16, "Legendary"
The Flash 2x20, "Rupture"
The Flash 2x21, "The Runaway Dinosaur" [Speed Force]
The Chronicles of Cisco - Post 39 (Link)
The Flash 2x22, "Invincible"
The Chronicles of Cisco - Post 40 (Link)
The Flash 2x23, "The Race of His Life" [Earth-2]
The Flash 3x01, "Flashpoint"
Why did you copy my post word for word from over a year ago ?

Why did you copy my post word for word from over a year ago ?
I didn't even realize that....I think it's a "copy/paste" bot account since the Morbius info he mentioned in the MCU timeline thread wasn't even discussed for a year.

Okay so the lack of acknowledging Kara/Supergirl and Argo City in Superman & Lois is puzzling...assuming something happens to BOTH, would it be okay to move Superman and Lois to September 2021 instead of 2020?

Latest posts

Back