Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Yep. Already knew about that.
6243044530_145d8b1283_b.jpg

Lets say if Superman: The Movie (1978) got bumped to 1988 in its timeline with Returns, it would almost work IMO.

Krypton exploded in 1948.

Kryptonians age slower. :p

It's more about the side characters than Supes himself that's the problem. Martha Kent age would be the most difficult. I guess mid 90s-early 00s.

Martha Kent died in Superman III, so that and Superman IV: The Quest for Peace can't be considered canon. Maybe in an alternate timeline, but the not current one with Superman Returns.

Martha Kent died in Superman III, so that and Superman IV: The Quest for Peace can't be considered canon. Maybe in an alternate timeline, but the not current one with Superman Returns.
Yep, which suggests that the two films should probably be as close to Superman Returns as realistically possible.

Does that mean that Ray's cousin looks like Supergirl?

I don't know. Melissa Benoist looks nothing like a young Helen Slater, but then again Helen Slater has appeared on the Supergirl show. So who knows?
The multiverse works in mysterious ways. Ray probably has a mix of relatives who look like the House of El from different universes, but human. Sandy Palmer is probably Lora-Lor-Van in another universe.

Technically, Robin should be Nightwing in Crisis.
To be fair, 2019 is a long time in the future for when his late appearance was. We don't even know what his role will be, it might not even he related to the 66 version, those it most likely will be.

Last edited:
Technically, Robin should be Nightwing in Crisis.
To be fair, 2019 is a long time in the future for when his late appearance was. We don't even know what his role will be, it might not even he related to the 66 version, those it most likely will be.
Or he's just Dick Grayson, retired.

Bit of a continuity error, but The Green Hornet is treated by Batman and Robin as heroes in a window cameo, while in the crossover, they think they're villains. In another episode, they're a tv show. The last ones not a problem, probably an in-universe tv show based on them. This just means a couple episodes are out of order, unfortunately.

I'm trying to note all the tie in comics for both usefulness sake and myself and I got:
66niverse
Solo #7: Batman A-Go-Go (note: Batman emblem different, could suggest multiple suits or takes place after)
Batman 66
Batman 66 meets the Green Hornet
Batman 66 meets the Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Batman 66 meets Steed & Mrs. Peel
Batman 66 meets Wonder Woman 77
Batman 66 meets the Legion of Superheroes
Archie meets Batman 66
(Note: Archie comes before Batman. Possibly the Batman of the Arche universe instead?)
The Green Hornet 66 meets the Spirit
Wonder Woman 77 Special
Wonder Woman 77 meets the Bionic Woman

Superman
Superman Returns Prequel

note on Superfriends: probably non-canon, cause Wonder Woman talked about starting a league of their own, and Dick is still Robin in Superfriends. Pahaps he became Robin again after, for some reason?

If that's the case, apparently a Scooby Doo show is canon.

This just seems to absurd...

Last edited:
note on Superfriends: probably non-canon, cause Wonder Woman talked about starting a league of their own, and Dick is still Robin in Superfriends. Pahaps he became Robin again after, for some reason?

If that's the case, apparently a Scooby Doo show is canon.

This just seems to absurd...
Okay, I think you're overthinking that, dude. :p

Legends of the Superheroes has nothing do with Superfriends. One's a cartoon, the other is live-action. No Scooby Doo in Legends of the Superheroes, so I don't give it a second thought.

Okay, I think you're overthinking that, dude. :p

Legends of the Superheroes has nothing do with Superfriends. One's a cartoon, the other is live-action. No Scooby Doo in Legends of the Superheroes, so I don't give it a second thought.
The series was loosely based on Hanna-Barbera's Super Friends animated series, then airing on Saturday mornings on ABC; but served as a reunion of sorts for the 1960s' Batman TV series, as it brings back together three of its stars reprising their respective roles.

Got ya. It's probably canon.

Edit: In the first episode, the Justice League of America(Batman, Robin, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Captain Marvel, Huntress and Black Canary) unite at the Hall of Heroes to celebrate elderly retired superhero Scarlet Cyclone's birthday.

Pahaps Wonder Woman is unaware of the Justice League, and it cuts away before Batman can (presumably) tell her about it/offer her a place?

Again, it all comes down to Robin.

Last edited:
The series was loosely based on Hanna-Barbera's Super Friends animated series, then airing on Saturday mornings on ABC; but served as a reunion of sorts for the 1960s' Batman TV series, as it brings back together three of its stars reprising their respective roles.

Got ya. It's probably canon.

Well, look at this way: Would you consider Avengers Assemble canon with the MCU's Avengers? Or the Transformers live-action films canon with the cartoons?

Nope. It's just an adaptation. It's own live-action universe or it's own animated universe.

Latest posts

Back