Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Well, look at this way: Would you consider Avengers Assemble canon with the MCU's Avengers? Or the Transformers live-action films canon with the cartoons?

Nope. It's just an adaptation. It's own live-action universe or it's own animated universe.
No, unless made clear, like in the Arrowverse ones. Read my comment, and I highlight "loosely based".

On another note, how does it make Shazam and Isis canon? Different actor, right?

I'm having a difficult time keeping up with all this, and I got things to care of, so no hard feelings but I'd prefer it if you put as much of what you got in mind into one post so I can read it later.

Thank you. ^^

Superman Returns
Brandon Routh is playing Kingdom Come Superman. Things got dark after Superman Returns, huh? Wonder what happened to that kid of his... (nah, CW ain't that dark).

66niverse
The Justice League is around in Legends of the Superheroes, yet Wonder Woman suggests making "a League of their own" in Batman 66 meets Wonder Woman 77. This wouldn't be a problem if Robin wasn't in Legends of the Superheroes, since he was Nightwing in that comic. It's possible the comics will end up non-canon and Wonder Woman will be from another earth, but currently thats not the case, so it's best to find a solution.
Either:
1. Dick Grayson returned to his Robin persona.
2. Diana Prince didn't know of the Justice League.
Ehhh...Let's just disregard Legends of the Superheroes. Put it on the same boat as the 1975 Superman TV musical - these don't fit in this multiverse for being too suplimentary.

I'll take the comics as canon over some stage shows in front of fake sets.
Logical.

Timeline for 66niverse seems to go (at a glance):
Wonder Woman S1

Batman S1
Batman
Batman
S2
/The Green Hornet S1 (don't necessarily overlap/Batman episodes featuring The Green Hornet out of order)
Batman S3
Batman 66
Batman 66 meets the Green Hornet
Batman 66 meets the Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Batman 66 meets Steed and Mrs. Peel
Batman 66 meets Wonder Woman 77
(first half)
Batman 66 meets the Legion of Superheroes
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
Batman vs. Two-Face

Archie meets Batman 66
The Green Hornet 66 meets the Spirit

19??
Solo #7: Batman A-Go-Go (Batman's suit is slightly different)

1977-1978
Wonder Woman S2

1978-1979
Wonder Woman S3
Batman 66 meets Wonder Woman 77 (Batman returns to old suit/second half)
Wonder Woman 77
Wonder Woman 77 meets the Biomic Woman

Smallville
It's highly likely this will join the Arrowverse, with the Elseworlds tribute, so it's a good thing DIrishB gifted us with that timeline.

Last edited:
Superman Returns
Brandon Routh is playing Kingdom Come Superman. Things got dark after Superman Returns, huh? Wonder what happened to that kid of his... (nah, CW ain't that dark).

66niverse
The Justice League is around in Legends of the Superheroes, yet Wonder Woman suggests making "a League of their own" in Batman 66 meets Wonder Woman 77. This wouldn't be a problem if Robin wasn't in Legends of the Superheroes, since he was Nightwing in that comic. It's possible the comics will end up non-canon and Wonder Woman will be from another earth, but currently thats not the case, so it's best to find a solution.
Either:
1. Dick Grayson returned to his Robin persona.
2. Diana Prince didn't know of the Justice League.
Ehhh...Let's just disregard Legends of the Superheroes. Put it on the same boat as the 1975 Superman TV musical - these don't fit in this multiverse for being too suplimentary.

I'll take the comics as canon over some stage shows in front of fake sets.

The comic "Batman: The Lost Episode" should be non-canon, since it contradicts Batman vs. Two-Face, and particularly Harvey's origin. On another note, Bruce's hair is black, unlike other 66 media, which doesn't make it non-canon but indeed helps put it into question.

It should be treated as a deleted scene, since it's a "Lost Episode".
**Superman cameo in Batman '66 #73**113
Probably shouldn't be treated as an indication that Adventures of Superman is canon.

Last edited:
Close enough. He's a DC property, unlike Bionic Woman or the (British spy) "Avengers".

This is literally giving me a headache, to be honest...
No kidding. So the logic with crossovers is if it's DC, instant canon, but if it's not, it needs to be a two-way crossover. Makes sense, still becomes overcrowded with old shows.

And... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_and_Superman
... I'd like to ignore this one. It's a one way crossover unlike The Green Hornet. Don't want to be Tommy Westphall.

Still, it's nice to think of these characters sharing a universe. Man, imagine a tv Justice League with Superman 55, Batman 66, Wonder Woman 77, Shazam 77, Green Hornet 66 and Martian Manhunter. Would be something, for sure.

Last edited:
Ooof. All those posts disappeared. Did the site get hacked?
No clue. It's all good, though. To sum it up, I would remove The Green Hornet from canon because Batman is a fictional TV show that can't be explained, unlike The Green Hornet as a show on Batman, which has to be interpreted as coincidental and not based on the hero, and the timeline goes something like.

Earth-21/66
1940s
Wonder Woman S1
Batman '66 meets Wonder Woman '77 (1-6 flashbacks)

1950s
Adventures of Superman S1
Adventures of Superman S2
Adventures of Superman S3
Adventures of Superman S4
Adventures of Superman S5
Adventures of Superman S6

1960s
Solo #7: Batman A-Go-Go (suit is different, don't know if there is contradictions placing it after the series)
Batman S1
Batman
Batman
S2
Batman S3
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
Batman vs. Two-Face
Batman '66 #1-34
Batman '66 Meets the Green Hornet #1-12
Batman '66 #35-47
Batman '66 Meets the Man from U.N.C.L.E. #1-12
Batman '66 #48-73
Batman '66 Meets Steed and Mrs Peel #1-12
Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 #1-6
Batman '66 Meets the Legion of Superheroes #1
Archie Meets Batman '66 #1-12

1970s
Wonder Woman S2
Wonder Woman S3
Wonder Woman '77 #1-27

Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 #7-12
Wonder Woman '77 Meets the Bionic Woman

Adventures of Superman also has this going for it, helping it be considered canon.
**Batman '66 #72**

Earth-96/Kingdom Come
1948 to 1970s/1980s
Superman Returns: Prequel #1 (adaptation of Superman: The Movie early parts)

1990s
Superman: The Movie: Extended Cut

Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

Superman Returns: Prequel #3
Superman Returns: Prequel #4
(confirms a version of Batman exists)
Superman Returns: Prequel #2 (beginning of the film)
Superman Returns

Last edited:
I know it's all speculation at this point, but I sort of doubt that if Batman '66 is acknowledged in this Crisis crossover, that the comic series with all its associated crossovers will be taken into account. Seems more likely that Wonder Woman would get her own Earth, etc.

TC

I know it's all speculation at this point, but I sort of doubt that if Batman '66 is acknowledged in this Crisis crossover, that the comic series with all its associated crossovers will be taken into account. Seems more likely that Wonder Woman would get her own Earth, etc.

TC
We'll see. A lot of the comics were contradicted in Earth-1, yet they work as an alternative timeline. I don't see them contradicting the comics, they're small stories about this universe, and since they're officially licenced, they're canon for now.

Maybe Wonder Woman will get her own earth, but does that really contradict Batman '66 meets Wonder Woman '77? That comic strongly links the shows together, yet that version of Wonder Woman could theoretically exist on multiple earths, similar to Christopher Reeves Superman. something like Wonder Woman is considered canon to Batman, but Batman isn't to Wonder Woman. I don't see it any different from The Green Hornet crossovers.

As long as they don't say "Earth-66" and "Earth-77", then we're fine keeping them in continuity with each other.

Cosmic Book News (probably unreliable) are spreading rumors about "DC Extended Universe" cameos/stock footage and "Smallville" Superman, "Wonder Woman (1975)" Wonder Woman and "Batman (1966)" Robin and two Titans characters will appear. We know that Bert Ward is in it.

It sounds fake, but yeah, why not mention it?

Last edited:
I mean, it's reasonable speculation, but Cosmic Book News seems so hilariously fake that I'd give your informed speculation more weight than their "exclusives" any day.
Agreed, especially about that DCEU stock footage, but figured I'd mention it anyway. I could see them doing Smallville and Wonder Woman, though, but nevertheless, it's very much an unlikely rumor from a site trying to get clicks.

I don't see Titans or the DCEU joining, but I could see Smallville and Wonder Woman joining. I'd imagine there could be just a couple minutes of each cameo, maybe seconds, or a montage of Oliver warning those of the imminent crisis, but it will still canonise whatever they do into this multiverse.

I mean, all the speculation here is if Burt Ward is playing his Robin, or if Kingdom Come Superman is the same as the one from Superman Returns, and simply taking the licenced comics as canon.

Also, Cosmic Book News have a lot of "exclusives" apparently.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back