Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Episode titles:

Oh boy yeah. I just hope he's "scraping at the door" ready to say "I'm a Superman! I'm a Superman!"

Seriously though, Nicholas Cage Superman was so random they might as well do it.

Brandon Routh

How swell.

Tom Welling
Just had a thought...
"But Smallville's Earth-13 and Earth-37 are destroyed in the Season 11 comics, whereas in the Arrowverse-"
Earth-Smallville (2001?) Superman fought the Monitors already. I guess it's weird to think he has gone through two Crisis on Infinite Earths scenarios. I guess he's got some experience in multiverse ending catastrophes, so maybe, hopefully, he'll bring it up in the crossover?

Last edited:
Earth-Smallville (2001?) has Superman fought the Monitors already. I guess it's weird to think he has gone through two Crisis on Infinite Earths scenarios. I guess he's got some experience in multiverse ending catastrophes, so maybe, hopefully, he'll bring it up in the crossover?

Marc Gugginheim just confirmed on Twitter that the Season 11 comics are indeed still CANON.

I just rewatched The Flash 4x12, Honey, I Shrunk Team Flash and the episode can actually be broken down a little more than it currently is. When Joe and Cecille visit the therapist, we can see on her notepad that the date is 1/30/18 (episode's airdate). So, 4x12 should be broken up as followed.

Day 1 (January 29th)- Cecille realizes she has powers, Big Sir shares his backstory with Barry and how he is innocent.
Day 2 (January 30th)- The day that the episode aired, and the bulk of the episode.
Day 3 (January 31st)-Barry tells Big Sir that Rudnine won't confess and helps him escape to China.
Day 4 (February 1st)- The warden tells Barry that Big Sir disappeared last night and that he knows Barry is The Flash.

Now the next episode (True Colors) is broken out as being February 1st-3rd and surprisingly everything still fits. 4x12 ends with the warden telling Barry he knows he is The Flash, placing him in a metahuman cell, and calling Amunet. 4x13 picks up with Amunet arriving and the warden showing her different metahumans for her to buy. He's wearing the exact same tie, so it's easy to assume it's the same night.

Okay so here's the deal: I got stupid behind on this because I've been so caught up in other things in my life that I could not focus going through 70+ episodes that still has to be in the timeline.

Obviously that won't be possible before Supergirl and Batwoman air tomorrow night. Here's the plan though, I AM going to keep up with the new episodes and fill those in as they air ... but that will leave a year-long gap in between. But that gap will gradually be filled in through out the rest of the year, IN FULL in time for Crisis. I know that's unorganized and I'm basically jumping from the current seasons to the previous ones. But it's better than just waiting for me to fill what's missing right now before getting to what's coming very, very soon.

I appreciate the suggestions folks, and I'll try to keep up the pace from here on out. I apologize for the silence here.

Last edited:
Of course my cable box didn't record the frakking shows for whatever reason...it'll be updated tomorrow when the episodes are on the CW site. -_-

Okay so here's the deal: I got stupid behind on this because I've been so caught up in other things in my life that I could not focus going through 70+ episodes that still has to be in the timeline.

Obviously that won't be possible before Supergirl and Batwoman air tomorrow night. Here's the plan though, I AM going to keep up with the new episodes and fill those in as they air ... but that will leave a year-long gap in between. But that gap will gradually be filled in through out the rest of the year, IN FULL in time for Crisis. I know that's unorganized and I'm basically jumping from the current seasons to the previous ones. But it's better than just waiting for me to fill what's missing right now before getting to what's coming very, very soon.

I appreciate the suggestions folks, and I'll try to keep up the pace from here on out. I apologize for the silence here.

I've been rewatching all the shows prior to Crisis and will soon be on last year's seasons. If you want, I could keep track and help you out with the timeline as I go through them.

The only Batwoman episode who takes place chronologically before Elseworlds is the Pilot?
Or are there other Batwoman episodes that take place chronologically before Elseworlds?

The only Batwoman episode who takes place chronologically before Elseworlds is the Pilot?
Or are there other Batwoman episodes that take place chronologically before Elseworlds?
At least to the 3rd episode, at most the 8th episode.

Episode 3:
As the city waits impatiently for another visit from who they think is Batman, Alice continues to taunt Kate with a secret but also sets her sights on Jacob and Catherine. Kate is visited by Tommy Elliot, a childhood friend of her cousin who has finally realized his lifelong dream of being wealthier than Bruce Wayne and throws a party so all of Gotham can celebrate his success. Mary gets an unexpected new bestie when Sophie is assigned to protect her. Luke and Kate work together to uncover who may have taken a valuable weapon from Batman's arsenal. And as Batwoman faces a new enemy, Kate realizes she must either walk away from her new role or fully embrace the mantle as Gotham's new hope.[9]

They won't know she's not Batman if shes wearing the Batwoman suit.

I see, thanks! So for now, she has not encountered Green Arrow, Flash, Supergirl...

Little off topic for the Arrowverse, but I'm guessing you'll add the Crisis scenes set in Black Lightning's earth in the Black Lightning timeline, or will you Include the full episode?

I've been rewatching all the shows prior to Crisis and will soon be on last year's seasons. If you want, I could keep track and help you out with the timeline as I go through them.
I would appreciate that, thank you.

I've been following through last year's seasons (have got as far as the Elseworlds crossover) and since I got to the end of your timeline, have found this timeline to be entirely accurate. It doesn't include dates, but I think it's a good place to start for episode order!

Latest posts

Back