Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

"The First Ra's"
"Knowledge of the future"
"No body in tomb"

(Nyss-)Athena (al Ghul the 1st?) seemed very interested in whatever the first Ra's had to offer in the Phoenix tomb, even if she wasn't willing to say why.
Maybe I'm over-thinking things.

via tonight's episode of Arrow.

Last edited:
"The League can only be reborn through death"

6405367-8183012043-giphy.gif

Another 'shared' Ra's thing from tonight's Arrow.

Brilliant.

Last edited:
????

Arrow - The Dark Archer #4, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 4: Confession" (pg. 9-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #5, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 5: Tempest" (pg. 5-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #6, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 6: Blessed" (pg. 5-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #7, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 7: Traitor" (pg. 1-11, 15-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #8, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 8: Betrayal"
Arrow - The Dark Archer #9, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 9: Sacrifice" (pg. 1-12, 15-18)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #10, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 10: Vengeance" (pg. 1-2)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #11, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 11: Reckoning" (pg. 3-5, 11-16)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #12, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 12: Justice" (pg. 17-20)

This should probably be in 1984 since by end of this listing Nyssa was conceived that year, and born in May 1985.

Skipped ahead and added Elseworlds and most of the Batwoman timestamps currently. Although there's so many flashbacks in the Pilot that I'll have to break it down and add them to the timeline at a later date.

The Monitor: "I have the power to restore worlds." <--- in one of tonight's episodes

That easily explains how the "Earth-13" and "Earth-37" Earths destroyed in Smallville Season 11 are back.

Last edited:
Skipped ahead and added Elseworlds and most of the Batwoman timestamps currently. Although there's so many flashbacks in the Pilot that I'll have to break it down and add them to the timeline at a later date.
Why is Batwoman 1×04 takes place during Elseworlds, Part 1?
And Hour One, Two and Three weren't their old names?

Why is Batwoman 1×04 takes place during Elseworlds, Part 1?
And Hour One, Two and Three weren't their old names?

1.) Vesper Fairchild (the radio news anchor of Gotham City that narrates in some scenes) mentions how many days pass since specific events in the first few episodes. (ex. "Has it really been 10 days without a 'Batman' sighting?" <- from episode three. There's at least one more instance where she's specific on how many days pass.)

2.) Days of the week are mentioned in some scenes which narrows it all down. (ex. "Friday movie in the park" in the Pilot.)

3.) It's after Christmas by the end of the Pilot, because Sophie mentions the new coffee machine in the Pilot being a Christmas gift.

4.) Batwoman episode 4, Kate mentions that she's going to work on turning Wayne Enterprises into a real estate company. In Elseworlds, she says she's "still working on it".

Ultimately these cram it right before Elseworlds: Hour Two/Part 2.

And I called them "Hour One/Two/Three" based on the Netflix titles. Is that incorrect?

Last edited:
1.) Vesper Fairchild (the radio news anchor of Gotham City that narrates in some scenes) mentions how many days pass since specific events in the first few episodes. (ex. "Has it really been 10 days without a 'Batman' sighting?" <- from episode three. There's at least one more instance where she's specific on how many days pass.)

2.) Days of the week are mentioned in some scenes which narrows it all down. (ex. "Thursday movie in the park" in the Pilot.)

3.) It's after Christmas by the end of the Pilot, because Sophie mentions the new coffee machine in the Pilot being a Christmas gift.

4.) Batwoman episode 4, Kate mentions that she's going to work on turning Wayne Enterprises into a real estate company. In Elseworlds, she says she's "still working on it".

Ultimately these cram it right before Elseworlds: Hour Two/Part 2.

And I called them "Hour One/Two/Three" based on the Netflix titles. Is that incorrect?

Oh I see, good job!
And yes, Hour One/Two/Three are the old names, it's Part 1/2/3 now.

Since this timeline has surpassed the MCU in terms of length, I thought it be appropriate to create a directory at the bottom of the first post.

Also divided three posts into four.

So it seems like that Black Lightning's 3×09 (mid-season finale) "Third Stone From the Sun" will be aired on December 9, 2019... which is just after Part 2 of the crossover (Batwoman episode 1×09).

We know that Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning will appear only in The Flash crossover episode (which is the following day).

So what is the timeline for the Black Lightning episode 3×09?
It will take place before crossover (before Part 1 & Part 2), or between Part 2 & 3? Maybe it will be a little tie-in in the Black Lightning episode 3×09?

So it seems like that Black Lightning's 3×09 (mid-season finale) "Third Stone From the Sun" will be aired on December 9, 2019... which is just after Part 2 of the crossover (Batwoman episode 1×09).

We know that Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning will appear only in The Flash crossover episode (which is the following day).

So what is the timeline for the Black Lightning episode 3×09?
It will take place before crossover (before Part 1 & Part 2), or between Part 2 & 3? Maybe it will be a little tie-in in the Black Lightning episode 3×09?
Before. The timeline of Black Lightning is well behind the Arrowverse, as you can see on the Non-Arrowverse Timelines thread.

I'm going to get Wi-Fi at home the 3rd of next month. Then I'll update everything and rush To catch up.

Before. The timeline of Black Lightning is well behind the Arrowverse, as you can see on the Non-Arrowverse Timelines thread.
So, after all, it looks like that Black Lightning 3×09 is actually a tie-in with the crossover:

Red sky, 3 alternate Jennifer, parallel universes mentioned...

So is it better to watch it between Parts 2 & 3 (since Jeff will appear in Part 3 and this episode is aired between Parts 2 & 3) or before Part 1?

Last edited:
So, after all, it looks like that Black Lightning 3×09 is actually a tie-in with the crossover:

Red sky, 3 alternate Jennifer, parallel universes mentioned...

So is it better to watch it between Parts 2 & 3 (since Jeff will appear in Part 3 and this episode is aired between Parts 2 & 3) or before Part 1?

Personally between Part 2 and 3. You can choose to watch it in whatever way you wish to though!

Yeah …. loving the cameos for Crisis, but my first major Arrowverse rewatch will be Earth-1 shows + Supergirl crossover episodes only. A full multiverse watch will be a couple years down the line.
Floored by how the headline from The Flash Pilot was resolved, Oliver becoming Spectre, and Earth-1's destruction. I did not see any of that coming at all.

And
Star City 2046 being retconned to an alternate Earth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back