Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Elaborate, please.
1. Time travel doesn't mean multiversal travel.

2. Oliver didn't know Sarah was alive, yet remembers her leaving in the Legends of Tomorrow 2046 alternate Earth-1 future.

3. Oliver looks different.

So unless Oliver got amnesia and grew gray hair quickly, as well as the wave rider travelling to other universes, the Legends of Tomorrow episode is on Earth-1, not Earth-16.

1. Time travel doesn't mean multiversal travel.

2. Oliver didn't know Sarah was alive, yet remembers her leaving in the Legends of Tomorrow 2046 alternate Earth-1 future.

3. Oliver looks different.

So unless Oliver got amnesia and grew gray hair quickly, as well as the wave rider travelling to other universes, the Legends of Tomorrow episode is on Earth-1, not Earth-16.
Maybe in Crisis they travelled in early 2046, whereas in the LoT episode, they travelled in late 2046?

Maybe in Crisis they travelled in early 2046, whereas in the LoT episode, they travelled in late 2046?
I thought about that, but it still doesn't explain why Earth-16's Oliver is so different to Earth-1's Oliver. The DC's Legends of Tomorrow episode took too many references to the Earth-1 timeline while Crisis on Infinite Earths made it clear that this Olivier doesn't even have a living Sarah.

Does someone know the exact timecode of when the Act 1 of Batwoman 1x09, "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two" finishes, please?

Pages 1-7 are set during the start of Part One, The Ray is actually saved just before Earth-X was destroyed:

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One -> 00:00 - 01:59
Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant #1 -> Page 1-7
Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One -> 02:00 - 41:33

Then they are teleported to the Waverider, so at least after they got it from Part Two.
The Flash says "Seems the Monitor needs this ship-- and us-- for something." so they don't know about Paragons yet.

Also, in the Paragons scene, the Monitor says:

"I enlisted the assistance of Felicity Smoak, who earned the wisdom of a second book."
So maybe the rest of the comics take place before this scene?

In this scene, the Monitor says that he has 4 hints about the Paragons:

- Supergirl is the Paragon of Hope
- Sara Lance is the Paragon of Destiny
- Hint for Paragon of Truth (which is revealed to be Superman from Earth-96)
- Hint for Paragon of Courage (mistakenly thought to be Batman from Earth-99)

He doesn't talk about the 3 other Paragons. It is Ray Palmer who finds that Batwoman is actually the Paragon of Courage, and finds the 3 other: Honor (Martian Manhunter), Love (Flash) and Humanity (Ryan Choi).

Sooo maybe the Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant serves to show how Felicity helped the Monitor to find the 4 Paragons, and so the entire comics take place before the Part Two scene when the Monitor explains the Paragons and reveals the 4 Paragons?

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two -> 00:00 - 03:12
Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant #1 -> Page 7-24
Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant #2
Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two -> 03:13 - 41:56
Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three
Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Four
Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five

It is only my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong?

Overall I felt Crisis ended strong and that certain cameo in Part 4 had me completely shocked. Can't wait to see how each single show handles being on
Earth Prime

Given I already have Supergirl and Black Lightning designated as different Earths on my personal timeline, I may just add everything that Crisis confirmed is part of the Multiverse. Sure it'll probably be long, but I still think it'll be cool to have one big Multiverse timeline.

Sooo:

New Earth-2 = Stargirl

Earth-9 = Titans

New Earth-19 = Swamp Thing

Earth-21 = Doom Patrol

That's rather disappointing that they're separate...but hopefully that changes at some point because I'm not fond of the idea of them being separate.

Is there even an Earth-1 now? I have faint hopes of those four I mentioned (and the DCEU) merging at some point thanks to the DCEU version of Flashpoint. Hell, they may have planted the seeds of that with the Ezra Miller Flash cameo.

Sooo:

New Earth-2 = Stargirl

Earth-9 = Titans

New Earth-19 = Swamp Thing

Earth-21 = Doom Patrol

That's rather disappointing that they're separate...but hopefully that changes at some point because I'm not fond of the idea of them being separate.

Is there even an Earth-1 now? I have faint hopes of those four I mentioned (and the DCEU) merging at some point thanks to the DCEU version of Flashpoint. Hell, they may have planted the seeds of that with the Ezra Miller Flash cameo.
I'm just glad we got confirmation on that.
I'm fine with the DC Universe shows each having their own Earths. I'm still curious if the Green Lantern Earth was meant to be the 2011 movie or the upcoming HBO Max show. Both are Berlanti productions, so I think it could be either one. I'm also curious if any DC show ever ties in with the upcoming DCEU or if Miller's cameo was a one-off thing. I still find it funny though that a CW show was actually able to get a major movie hero, while Marvel Television never could (to be fair, they may have never wanted to anyway)

Now every single DC-CW shows are set on the same Earth, including Supergirl & Black Lightning, very good!
I think it'll be easier for the timeline for future episodes ! :)

Now every single DC-CW shows are set on the same Earth, including Supergirl & Black Lightning, very good!
I think it'll be easier for the timeline for future episodes ! :)
More consistent for those viewing the shows too.

Latest posts

Back