Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Oh, is Stargirl going to have to be on this timeline too?
I don't personally want it to tie-in unless it's the same universe, but it is what it is.

In The Flash 2x09, "Running to Stand Still", it is discovered that Weather Wizard can fly.

In Vixen S2, Weather Wizard is shown to fly.

This means that Vixen: The Movie's later scenes take place between that episode and the beginning of Legends of Tomorrow, rather than it's current placement. At the same time, he is arrested by the end of the episode, so either he escaped, or Caitlin was just unaware of the event somehow and it actually take place before the mentioned episode. Flexible timeline at best.

Theres also the comment that Vixen S1 takes place around Arrow 3x15, "Nanda Parbat" and Arrow 3x16, "The Offer".

Vixen: The Movie also states that Vixen S2 is 1 year after Vixen S1.

Last edited:
It turns out issue 2 of the Crisis tie-in comic already came out and my Walmart was completely sold out.

So there will be nothing I can show from it.

"2015"
"Rip Hunter Recruits Legends"
"Legends' Pilot set two months after Legends of Yesterday/Today"

Oh crap. I guess they really want The Haunting of Barry Allen and Generation of Vipers tie-in novels set in October like the novels themselves stated...

Can it even adjust for that?
This is an alternate universe, though, so it's always possible events were moved around slightly.

I guess by that logic that could potentially place some of the inconsistent tie-in material (the aforementioned novels and The Flash: Season Zero) post-Crisis. :p
The timeline wasn't yet messed with to the degree that it was in 2016-onwards.

Not for sure though. Just my assumption.

"Erased Earth-1 Timeline" ain't gonna cut it now. I'm going to have to sidenote certain points that were 100% erased/altered post-Crisis, while still leaving them as "Earth-1".

Similar to the "**" before and after time travel scenes.

Looks like The First of the Fallen's throne to me. Me thinks he's gonna be the final boss of Season 5.

You know what would make this even better? Lucifer season 5 tangential tie-ins.

Okay, I'm trying to catch up on all the advice that was given for what goes where.

@Rman Mind refreshing me on The Flash and Arrow's recent season placements?

Okay, I'm trying to catch up on all the advice that was given for what goes where.

@Rman Mind refreshing me on The Flash and Arrow's recent season placements?

I still need to catch up on time placements, but I currently have Arrow Episodes 1-4 in October (could be changed to November if not enough time passes before the start of Crisis).

The Flash started off a little complicated. It begins 4 months after the season aired which places it in August. This also matches Cisco mentioning the"fourth Godspeed they've caught this Summer". Episode 2 picks up right where the previous left off and has an October date on a report. I guess it's possible there's a time jump from August to October but it seems like an awfully big jump from Barry and Iris finding out about Crisis being moved and Barry deciding to look at the possibilities. Episode 3 is where things start getting concrete as we're told that Crisis is in 7 weeks (meaning it's now late October, the episode does say it's the second Tuesday of the month but given it should be the third, I'd ignore it). Episode 4 is a Halloween episode, once again giving a concrete placement. Episode 5 says how it's been 2 weeks since Episode 4 meaning we're up to Mid-November.

This is all I currently have for these shows. Once Crisis started again, I got back into watching the shows live and kinda pushed the rewatches of the earlier episodes of the season back. Now that Crisis is over, I'm recreating my timeline and organizing everything. For example, I'm placing the main Arrowverse stuff (the Earths that will make up Earth-Prime) on one Excel sheet. And will do the same for the other Earths confirmed in Crisis. I'm hoping that once I get everything else in, I'll be able to get all the Earth-Prime stuff completely caught up.

Ran into some personal problems the past several days. Again, sorry for running behind.

Good news though, I managed to find a copy of the second Crisis comic at Wal-Mart. And Arrow season 8 is on Netflix, so that should be easier.

Ran into some personal problems the past several days. Again, sorry for running behind.

Good news though, I managed to find a copy of the second Crisis comic at Wal-Mart. And Arrow season 8 is on Netflix, so that should be easier.
It's not a big deal. Do what you have to do, no apology needed.

The comic any good?

So good news. During last night's The Flash we see them reopening CC Jitters after the events of the season premiere. They refer to it as being 5 months since. So, if the episode takes place in January then the season begins in August giving us some further confirmation. Looks like there will have to be a 2 month time jump after Barry and Iris discover Crisis is coming sooner and that Barry is supposed to die, but I guess it could work.

Just noticed that the 1973 portions of Legends of Tomorrow, "The Getaway" are listed as May 6th 1973. Nixon gave the I'm Not a Crook Speech on November 17th. If I'm remembering correctly, a majority of the episode takes place the day before or November 16th.

Just noticed that the 1973 portions of Legends of Tomorrow, "The Getaway" are listed as May 6th 1973. Nixon gave the I'm Not a Crook Speech on November 17th. If I'm remembering correctly, a majority of the episode takes place the day before or November 16th.
I believe it was from a newspaper date that said May 7th, 1973 (I don't know why I put "6th") when Gideon pulled it up on her screen.

I'm wondering if since he was infected by that mind-control bug that he gave the speech earlier.

EDIT: Okay, now there was a quick show of a newspaper that said "Tuesday, May 16, 1973". I'll adjust for that.

EDIT: Well...that ain't a Tuesday. So I'll just leave it as May for now.

Last edited:
So, if the episode takes place in January then the season begins in August giving us some further confirmation.

There is also a date in an article that Iris was writing about The Flash that places the episode around January 14th.

I believe it was from a newspaper date that said May 7th, 1973 (I don't know why I put "6th") when Gideon pulled it up on her screen.

I'm wondering if since he was infected by that mind-control bug that he gave the speech earlier.

EDIT: Okay, now there was a quick show of a newspaper that said "Tuesday, May 16, 1973". I'll adjust for that.

EDIT: Well...that ain't a Tuesday. So I'll just leave it as May for now.
I guess it could be a case of the speech happening a different date on Earth-1. Although usually, they've been pretty accurate with historic dates.
There is also a date in an article that Iris was writing about The Flash that places the episode around January 14th.
The article was written about Crisis (which makes sense since Crisis ended on January 14th). By Marathon, I feel they're some point in late January.

Latest posts

Back