Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

The particle accelerator explosion has definitely bumped up to January 2014 (post-Crisis) as of tonight's episode.

Funny how they used a January 2014 date back in Season 4. At least now the change makes sense.
I think with Sara Diggle co-existing with her now twin brother makes me believe several of Earth-1's timelines merged together as well.

Or you can blame it on the Legends. :p

Last edited:
"Day 274"

Thanks Ralph.

So tonight's Flash episode took place a day after the previous one, right?

"Day 274"

Thanks Ralph.

So tonight's Flash episode took place a day after the previous one, right?
I had some work stuff going on so I missed it. Planning on checking it out tomorrow. What was the Day 274 in reference to?

Ahh... makes sense. That would mean he started looking for her sometime in May 2019.
Somewhere around May 16-18. Meaning it would be concurrent with Supergirl's season 4 finale.
(Remember, there is no such thing as "Day 0"; it always begins on "Day 1")

Somewhere around May 16-18. Meaning it would be concurrent with Supergirl's season 4 finale.
(Remember, there is no such thing as "Day 0"; it always begins on "Day 1")
Given how they love to use close to real-time when they can, it makes sense.

In next week's preview for Supergirl (which is based off if Kara told Lena her secret earlier) we can see an October 2? 2018 date of death on a headstone for Kara. The episodes Fallout and Man of Steel aired October 21st and 28th and featured Otis and Mercy releasing Kryptonite into the atmosphere, affecting Kara and requiring her to wear a suit created by Lena to help filter it out of her system. The implication is that she now didn't have the suit and did in fact die. Meaning Supergirl Season 4 does begin in late October (good call @selfishmisery). I would move Ahimsa and Parasite Lost to November though.
They covered it up lol

They covered it up lol
Figured. I've had a busy week with work so I'm a little behind on catching pre Crisis stuff up. It's such an adjustment having to go from fully detailed blu-ray copies to other methods with poorer quality. Even the available episodes on the CW ap don't look that great. Oh well, at least Arrow Season 8 is already on Netflix.

Okay, so in Black Lightning's 11th episode, there's a phone date towards the end on Kara Fowdy's that reads "Monday 12". Which matches the date November 12th 2018...but no other month close enough to November for me NOT to bump Black Lightning Season 1 back several months.

So I'm going to bump it back several months.

We're getting an audiobook series for The Flash show, with an original storyline.

We're getting an audiobook series for The Flash show, with an original storyline.

There will be audiobook series for Arrow and Supergirl as well: https://www.thewrap.com/the-flash-arrow-supergirl-audio-series-serial-box/

Okay so the Arrow Vengeance novel messed up on how many years in the past Sebastian Blood killed his father.

The official "Arrow - Oliver Queen Dossier" states Sebastian was born in 1977 and his father died on May 15, 1986. I don't have the book in front of me, but I know it subtracted 15 years IIRC. But from what event? Present Day? A flashback from a previous chapter?

No way he was 27 in Arrow season 2.

"Likes" for moving the Blood chapters 2-3 to 1986, "Frowns" for keeping it the way it is.

giphy.gif

Okay, I shuffled some stuff around based on some rewatchings of Black Lightning. I'll explain why I changed what I did tomorrow.

Sorry for lateness, but I'm basing the changes on the fact that post-Crisis Thunder was established as a hero (BL 1x09) before Batwoman debuted (per Cisco's markerboard in The Flash 5x10 or 5x11).
Basically I had to squeeze together events, and rearrange others, to make it all work.

I'll fix more things in the next couple days. I'm swamped in personal work duties at the moment.

Latest posts

Back