Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

I think Supergirl post-crisis episodes should be moved 1 month forward. In 12 episode of Flash we see Kara and Luthors on a cover magazine what happened (if I remember correctly) in episode 10.

I think Supergirl post-crisis episodes should be moved 1 month forward. In 12 episode of Flash we see Kara and Luthors on a cover magazine what happened (if I remember correctly) in episode 10.
Supergirl post-crisis began not long after Crisis. Back From the Future Part One specifically had a flyer that said the toy convention was on the "19th/20th" (albeit with the week days mixed up).

And in "The Bodyguard", the prisoners Lena visited are watching the Super Bowl if you look closely on the TV.

The magazine could have been a little under a month old

Jacob Kane says it's been 4 months since he got locked up. I'd assume this is not long after the previous episode (which took place in February). I'll move 1x06, 1x07 and 1x08 to October.

Jacob Kane says it's been 4 months since he got locked up. I'd assume this is not long after the previous episode (which took place in February). I'll move 1x06, 1x07 and 1x08 to October.
I think that March date from Episode 6 can be ignored anyway given that the date was formatted as 19/03/14 which could also mean 03/19/14.

I think that March date from Episode 6 can be ignored anyway given that the date was formatted as 19/03/14 which could also mean 03/19/14.
Plus the lawyer speaking to Jacob in the most recent episode said that the Executioner incident was a few months ago; not a year ago.

Just a heads up to move Supergirl 4x01 right before 4x02 as it mentions events from 4x01 as being last night.

January 19
Supergirl 5x11, "Back From the Future - Part One" (0:05:44 - 0:21:26)
Black Lightning 3x15, "The Book of War: Chapter Two: Freedom Ain't Free" (0:16:46 - 0:40:03)
Black Lightning 3x16, "The Book of War: Chapter Three: Liberation" (0:00:00 - 0:37:19)

Supergirl 5x11, "Back From the Future - Part One" (0:21:27 - 0:41:39)
Supergirl 5x12, "Back From the Future - Part Two" (0:00:00 - 0:10:58)

January 20
Black Lightning 3x16, "The Book of War: Chapter Three: Liberation" (0:00:00 - 0:37:19)
There are two times the same Black Lightning parts! ;)

Went ahead and gave Supergirl 4x01-4x03 definite dates based on the "Thursday" (specifically Thursday) on the newspaper in the very first shot of 4x01, and the air date of October 28th for 4x03.

I would assume they filmed around August 9th for "American Alien" but either forgot to change it in the prop or ignored that month/day later on.

Well, Episode 6 of Supergirl is causing some issues. A bulk of the episode is made up of flashbacks and there are some contradictions. Starting off with, we go back before the show begins, so there aren't any issues. However, starting with "Four Years Ago" (2015) we see Lex's arrest (this matches the previous flashback we've seen to this event) and then "Two Months Later" we see the events of Myriad with Lena deciding she wants to move to National City. The problem is this should be in either April or October 2016. We then see Supergirl and Superman saving Lena in the season premiere (which is correctly referred to as "Three Years Ago"). We then go to after Kara stopped Roulette's fight club (confirmed to take place around Halloween) where Kara refers to Lena as only being in town for a month. Now, this does match when the season premiered, but we had to do some stretching due to the premiere picking up right after the season one finale in April.

I guess we can just assume the "Four Years Ago", "Three Years Ago", etc. is more a reference to it being four and three seasons ago, but I'm not sure what to do about the being in town for a month comment. If need be, I guess you could somehow stretch Season 1 to October 2016 which does work better with Superman still being in National City during Episode 2. But that would contradict Earth-1 and Earth-38 happening concurrently given that it's April for Barry when he comes to National City. Maybe we can assume that Barry somehow time-traveled a little when he went to Earth-38 and he ended up in October 2016. Similar to how we've been told that the
Lucifer cameo takes place 5 years before the show begins

On a positive note, we're shown that
Lex telling Lena that Kara is Supergirl
happened 12 weeks ago so I've come up with this for the first 6 episodes.

Supergirl: Event Horizon- August 2019
Supergirl: Stranger Beside Me- August 2019
Supergirl: Blurred Lines- August 2019
Supergirl: In Plain Sight- August 2019
Supergirl: Dangerous Liaisons- August 7th-10th 2019. We're told Obsidian lenses are launching on Friday (the 9th).
Supergirl: Confidence Women- August 11th-12th 2019. Flashbacks: 2004 (15 Years Ago), 2014 (5 Years Ago), 2015 (4 Years Ago, Lex's arrest, Lena in London. I'm ignoring the 2 months later given it would place Lex's arrest during Season 1 of Supergirl), April/October 2016 (Myriad, Kara, and Kal save Lena), November 2016 (Kara defeats Roulette), October 2016/April 2017 (Andrea and Russell celebrate their 6 month anniversary), June 2017 (Cat has worked for President Marsdin for a month), May 19th, 2019 (12 Weeks Ago, Season 4 finale), June 2019 (10 Weeks Ago, 8 Weeks Ago).

I'll get to adding "Confidence Women" today.

You could just assume that she is referring to it as last year because it happened closer to a year ago rather than two. What does Black Lightning have to do with this?
Because they make the 2018-2019 part of the timeline tricky due to their very vague dates.

Small nitpick: In Batwoman 1x16, Sophie says that when Kate texted her in 1x15, it was "late, like up when you shouldn't be late." That strongly implies it was past midnight.

Personally, I'd put the break from Feb 6th to Feb 7th during 1x15, around 38:50. Either just as Kate' monologue begins, or when it cuts to her in the alley, writing the text. (Unfortunately I can't get a more accurate timecode on the devices I have at hand.)

Oh crap, I think I messed up many of the "Temporal Zone" placements for Legends season 4. Because they're not always in the temporal zone when things go south and they need a breather.

Their ship turns invisible and is parked in the time period they're currently. Crap...

I'll update the viewing order as soon as I get totally caught up with the timeline thus far.

EDIT: 4 Legends episodes and 3 Arrow episodes and it should be fully caught up. Hopefully by next week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back