Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Still a little weird, but with the evidence it makes sense.
I can forgive it. They probably planned his funeral for a month later due to a statue having to be made in his honor and making sure all his friends/family had it in their schedule to attend.

Aaaaaand now I'm caught up on the timeline!

I'll get started on updating the viewing order later or tomorrow.

Ya know...Arrow - The Dark Archer's flashbacks are said to take place in 1985. But Nyssa's ID said she was born in May 1985. Babies can't be born in 4-5 months...

Could we just chalk that up to Nyssa having forged an ID (with a fake birth date) and move the comic's flashbacks to 1985?

Last edited:
Legends of Tomorrow 5x01, "Meet the Legends" (0:34:59 - 0:41:44)
Legends of Tomorrow 5x02, "Kiss Me, Miss Me, Love Me" (0:00:00 - 0:01:57) [Hell]
Legends of Tomorrow 5x02, "Kiss Me, Miss Me, Love Me" (0:01:58 - 0:05:24) [Temporal Zone]
Legends of Tomorrow 5x02, "Kiss Me, Miss Me, Love Me" (0:35:41 - 0:37:12) Hell]
Legends of Tomorrow 5x02, "Kiss Me, Miss Me, Love Me" (0:37:13 - 0:39:36) [Temporal Zone]
Legends of Tomorrow 5x02, "Kiss Me, Miss Me, Love Me" (0:40:33 - 0:41:12) [Temporal Zone]
What do you think about splitting the last chunk of 5x01 from the rest? Even a documentary takes time to edit, not to mention promoting the premiere.

5x02 seems to pick up not long after the end of 5x01, because Nate is trying to get Gideon to replay Zari's message. Then 5x02 flows into 5x03, with Zari having just arrived on the Waverider. So, I'd move the lines I quoted into February, just before 5x03.

Since the 2nd issue of the Crisis on Infinite Earths tie-in comic showed the Green Lantern film took place on Earth-12 pre-Crisis, and Marc Guggenheim confirmed that post-Crisis Earth-12 is the Green Lantern HBO Max show completely unrelated to the 2011 film, should I put the Green Lantern film in the timeline? And maybe the tie-in comics and the "Rise of the Manhunters" game by technicality?

The implication seems to be that pre-Crisis Earth-12 merged into Earth-Prime after Crisis.

What is it that implies that the pre-Crisis Earth-12 is part of Earth-Prime? Just the spaceship crashing in front of Diggle, or is there something I'm missing?

What is it that implies that the pre-Crisis Earth-12 is part of Earth-Prime? Just the spaceship crashing in front of Diggle, or is there something I'm missing?

Because post-Crisis Earth-12 is a totally different universe now. I'll have to find the quote from Guggenheim but he said that post-Crisis Earth-12 is NOT the 2011 film anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind. A moderator at the Arrowverse Wiki who insisted 100% that Guggenheim said this is not backing up his claims. I asked around, and others have no clue.

Either that guy was lying or there's some quote or tweet that Marc retracted/deleted.

Sinestro-Kilowog-and-Tomar-Re-in-Earth-12-Green-Lantern-Preview-Crisis-On-Infinite-Earths-Giant-2.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so I've skimmed through my copy of The Flash: Climate Changeling novel, and it mentions Savitar being "defeated" yet HR is still alive.

Was there a point earlier in Season 3 where they THOUGHT Savitar was "defeated"?

I did some digging to where that novel could take place - after Season 3 episode 9 when Team Flash thinks they trapped Savitar in the Speed Force.

Okay so I rewatched some earlier Batwoman episodes and she mentioned that she left for 3 years after being kicked out of Point Rock Academy, so that would put her flashbacks in ep 1 and 7 in 2013.
Since this is obviously different than the real world, and Obama presumably served one term (2008-2012), there was probably a delay on getting the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" law being repealed. Possibly late during Olivia Marsdin's presidency?

Anywho, moved aforementioned flashbacks to mid-2013.

My thought as well. I looked it up and apparently Spring Rushes are a thing. I believe Legends is closer to Mid-Late March anyway.
Was there any implication that they time traveled a couple months back to January 2020 just so they could get to the "Chug Cup" easier?

Okay so there's no indication when that flashback (in the most recent Legends episode) Nate has to his college years takes place. Because I have no idea what his age is other than he grew up in the 80s. I could maybe base it off of the actual age of Nick Zano (Nate's actor) but I'm not sure about that. He looks really good for someone who was born in 1978.

Any estimation?

EDIT: So Nate went to college at age 16, and you would need 9 years to get a PhD in History, he'd be around 25 when he graduated. He does not look to be freshly out of college by the time he first appears in the Arrowverse (Legends s2 premiere) so I'd have to say he'd be at least 10 years older, closer to age 38 when the actor filmed Legends' second season.
I don't want to get too complicated, so I'll assume he's 40; closer to the actor's current age. In his college years flashback I'll also assume this was when was just starting out.

I'll go with a "????" in the mid 90s.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back