Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Okay so there's no indication when that flashback (in the most recent Legends episode) Nate has to his college years takes place. Because I have no idea what his age is other than he grew up in the 80s. I could maybe base it off of the actual age of Nick Zano (Nate's actor) but I'm not sure about that. He looks really good for someone who was born in 1978.

Any estimation?

EDIT: So Nate went to college at age 16, and you would need 9 years to get a PhD in History, he'd be around 25 when he graduated. He does not look to be freshly out of college by the time he first appears in the Arrowverse (Legends s2 premiere) so I'd have to say he'd be at least 10 years older, closer to age 38 when the actor filmed Legends' second season.
I don't want to get too complicated, so I'll assume he's 40; closer to the actor's current age. In his college years flashback I'll also assume this was when was just starting out.

I'll go with a "????" in the mid 90s.
Makes sense. For the most part, many of the characters are around the same age as their actors.

It's going to be interesting seeing how the shows handle the long break between seasons. They have to pick up shortly after the finales, but the question is will they try and catch up with real-time at some point? Hopefully, there aren't any contradictions when it comes to the timeline.

So... Kate Kane is gone? :confused: That feels odd.

I hope it's Barbara Gordon that replaces her as the lead.

Imagine if it was Bruce Wayne, ha

Edit: Nevermind. "She's likeable, messy, a little goofy and untamed. She's also nothing like Kate Kane, the woman who wore the batsuit before her. With no one in her life to keep her on track, Ryan (fake name) spent years as a drug-runner, dodging the GCPD and masking her pain with bad habits. Today, reformed and sober, Ryan lives in her van with her plant. A girl who would steal milk for an alley cat and could also kill you with her bare hands, Ryan is the most dangerous type of fighter: highly skilled and wildly undisciplined. An out lesbian. Athletic. Raw. Passionate. Fallible. And very much not your stereotypical All-American hero."

Interesting.Wonder if this is a character from the comics or an entirely knew comic. Who ever she is, this is a ballsy move for the show.

What are the chances that the new Batwoman is also a lesbian? Seems unlikely,:p.

Last edited:
So... Kate Kane is gone? :confused: That feels odd.

I hope it's Barbara Gordon that replaces her as the lead.

Imagine if it was Bruce Wayne, ha

Edit: Nevermind. "She's likeable, messy, a little goofy and untamed. She's also nothing like Kate Kane, the woman who wore the batsuit before her. With no one in her life to keep her on track, Ryan (fake name) spent years as a drug-runner, dodging the GCPD and masking her pain with bad habits. Today, reformed and sober, Ryan lives in her van with her plant. A girl who would steal milk for an alley cat and could also kill you with her bare hands, Ryan is the most dangerous type of fighter: highly skilled and wildly undisciplined. An out lesbian. Athletic. Raw. Passionate. Fallible. And very much not your stereotypical All-American hero."

Interesting.Wonder if this is a character from the comics or an entirely knew comic. Who ever she is, this is a ballsy move for the show.

What are the chances that the new Batwoman is also a lesbian? Seems unlikely,:p.

Sounds like Holly Robinson to me.

Last edited:
I'm kinda hoping they don't go "real time" from here on out (for the most part). It makes the timeline messy at times. No weird or specific time jumps, go by the months or weeks as the story progresses. Naturally.

So hopefully the 7 month time have to prepare for the next seasons gives the writers the opportunity to collaborate and create consistent continuity. (No more of things like Obsidian Platinum not being mentioned elsewhere for whatever reason.)

I'm kinda hoping they don't go "real time" from here on out (for the most part). It makes the timeline messy at times. No weird or specific time jumps, go by the months or weeks as the story progresses. Naturally.

So hopefully the 7 month time have to prepare for the next seasons gives the writers the opportunity to collaborate and create consistent continuity. (No more of things like Obsidian Platinum not being mentioned elsewhere for whatever reason.)
I don't think any of the shows could start the season with a time jump in order to catch up to real-time. However, I wouldn't be surprised if future episodes have to be stretched out as the shows try to catch up. For example, what we've seen in The Flash with Season 3 & 5.

Oh wait, I have to update Legends and check out Pro Bot's reading order. Bare with me. The last few days have been crazy for me.

It doesn't seem unlikely to me. I can think of a few of ways to justify it:

1. Maybe she's somebody Kate knows. It's very common for LGBTQ folks to flock together. It could be an ex, but doesn't have to be.
(If the leaks are accurate, this seems less likely.)

2. Batwoman has been an out lesbian for a few months now. You don't have to be a lesbian to look up to her, but it doesn't hurt.

3. If the leaked audition is accurate, it sounds like Ryan made off with Kate's suit. Maybe she's a customer at Kate's bar, and that has something to do with Ryan getting her hands on the suit.

Also, I was thinking about how when Batwoman went missing before, a bunch of copycats showed up. Nobody's said when Ruby Rose decided to leave*. If the writers knew early enough, maybe that scene was a subtle way to establish that someone else would want to step into the role.

Or maybe it's a coincidence. It's pretty common for that to happen when a hero dies or disappears.

*I assume the scripts they're rewriting were originally unproduced season 1 episodes.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem unlikely to me. I can think of a few of ways to justify it:

1. Maybe she's somebody Kate knows. It's very common for LGBTQ folks to flock together. It could be an ex, but doesn't have to be.
(If the leaks are accurate, this seems less likely.)

2. Batwoman has been an out lesbian for a few months now. You don't have to be a lesbian to look up to her, but it doesn't hurt.

3. If the leaked audition is accurate, it sounds like Ryan made off with Kate's suit. Maybe she's a customer at Kate's bar, and that has something to do with Ryan getting her hands on the suit.

Also, I was thinking about how when Batwoman went missing before, a bunch of copycats showed up. Nobody's said when Ruby Rose decided to leave*. If the writers knew early enough, maybe that scene was a subtle way to establish that someone else would want to step into the role.

Or maybe it's a coincidence. It's pretty common for that to happen when a hero dies or disappears.

*I assume the scripts they're rewriting were originally unproduced season 1 episodes.
I was mainly joking, since I know it's just a tv show, and they don't want to drop the shows themes, but that's pretty good justification. We'll just have to see if it holds true.

I noticed that Arrow 3x03 and 3x04 have been moved to November. I assume this was done to help squeeze The Flash in due to Thawne/Well's saying how many days since the Particle Accelerator "accident". The problem is that in 3x03 Oliver mentions that "a woman was killed last week" when referring to Sara's death (3x01 and 3x02). In 3x04, Nyssa also mentions that they haven't seen Sara in 2 weeks, which doesn't fit if it's been almost a month since her "death". So, episodes 3x03 and 3x04 need to be in Mid-October which at least fits with Felicity crossing over to The Flash and being gone during Arrow. It's crazy how much that 311 days mention messes this whole portion of the timeline up.

When you watch the early S1 episodes of The Flash, it's obvious that much more time is meant to have passed (probably close to real-time passage) but that stupid 311 days comment squeezes 7 episodes within a 2 week period which doesn't really make sense.

Last edited:
I noticed that Arrow 3x03 and 3x04 have been moved to November. I assume this was done to help squeeze The Flash in due to Thawne/Well's saying how many days since the Particle Accelerator "accident". The problem is that in 3x03 Oliver mentions that "a woman was killed last week" when referring to Sara's death (3x01 and 3x02). In 3x04, Nyssa also mentions that they haven't seen Sara in 2 weeks, which doesn't fit if it's been almost a month since her "death". So, episodes 3x03 and 3x04 need to be in Mid-October which at least fits with Felicity crossing over to The Flash and being gone during Arrow. It's crazy how much that 311 days mention messes this whole portion of the timeline up.

When you watch the early S1 episodes of The Flash, it's obvious that much more time is meant to have passed (probably close to real-time passage) but that stupid 311 days comment squeezes 7 episodes within a 2 week period which doesn't really make sense.

I'll adjust.

I'll adjust.
I'm actually starting to wonder if the 311 days line should be ignored. The timeline would be much easier to work out without having to fit 7 episodes of The Flash and at least 4 episodes of Arrow within a 2 week period, just to make it work. I mean we ignore the January 7th date given in Season 4 by Devoe, which ironically would fit much better with 311 days (November 13th).

One thing that bothers me about Crisis part 2's placement is kind of a minor one...John Constantine did some magic sh*t in one scene to show the only other Lazarus Pit in the Multiverse (not on a currently destroyed Earth) was on Earth-18 (Cowboy Earth).

But...Black Lightning's Earth wasn't destroyed yet and had this (which hasn't been explained yet in his show):
Ressurection.png

Is that not made from properties from a Lazarus Pit? What the heck is that?

One thing that bothers me about Crisis part 2's placement is kind of a minor one...John Constantine did some magic sh*t in one scene to show the only other Lazarus Pit in the Multiverse (not on a currently destroyed Earth) was on Earth-18 (Cowboy Earth).

But...Black Lightning's Earth wasn't destroyed yet and had this (which hasn't been explained yet in his show):
View attachment 254

Is that not made from properties from a Lazarus Pit? What the heck is that?
I need to get caught up on Black Lightning (waiting for the upcoming blu-ray releases of S2&3), but did they say it was specifically related to the pit? I wouldn't be surprised if it's just an oversight.

I need to get caught up on Black Lightning (waiting for the upcoming blu-ray releases of S2&3), but did they say it was specifically related to the pit? I wouldn't be surprised if it's just an oversight.
Well... presumably that witch doctor dude works for the Shadow Board
which is implied to be Kobra who in the comics had taken samples from a Lazarus Pit to make their own artificial one.

Latest posts

Back