Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Well... presumably that witch doctor dude works for the Shadow Board
which is implied to be Kobra who in the comics had taken samples from a Lazarus Pit to make their own artificial one.
Like I said it could be an oversight. Wouldn't be the first time.

Like I said it could be an oversight. Wouldn't be the first time.
Maybe the fact that it was artificial, potentially, means it wasn't legit enough for Constantine's magic to read it through his Multiverse map. I guess.

Last edited:
According to the official character description, Zsasz is ″a charismatic, skilled hitman with high, unpredictable energy. He proudly carves tally marks onto his skin for every victim he kills."
By doppleganger rules, post-Crisis, Anthony Carrigan is already playing an Arrowverse character:

But like with the female Dr. Light, the faces and names of the former-dopplegangers change in the adjusted post-Crisis timeline, due to their importance in it.
That's my take on it.

Also, Photoshop edit I made.
VictorZsasz.png

The description for Alex Morf's version seems like the same as Anthony Carrigan's in Gotham, but I'll wait and see if he is a merged/altered version of him potentially.

In Batwoman 1x03, "Down Down Down" Sophie's fiance mentions to Kate that he met her a few weeks ago. He met her in Batwoman 1x01, "Pilot", yet the date they met is November 10th in the timeline while 1x03 takes place from November 18-19. This is over a week but definitely not a few weeks.

In Batwoman 1x03, "Down Down Down" Sophie's fiance mentions to Kate that he met her a few weeks ago. He met her in Batwoman 1x01, "Pilot", yet the date they met is November 10th in the timeline while 1x03 takes place from November 18-19. This is over a week but definitely not a few weeks.
The episode mentions that it's been 10 days since the last "Batman" sighting, which is why it was placed where it currently is. However, I've discussed with @selfishmisery that this could actually be 10 days since Episode 2 rather than Episode 1. This would place the episode on November 22nd-23rd which fits with the line about Tommy's party being the "party of the weekend" and while not perfect, fits more with the mention of meeting Kate a few weeks ago.

Should this be included, it being an in-universe fictional tv series?

Should this be included, it being an in-universe fictional tv series?
I don't know.

Also, Black Lightning season 4 will be its final season.

Surprising, especially after Supergirl. I suppose they're trying to revitalize the universe with all new shows.

We'll probably still see the character?
If we do, I think it'll be rare. I feel like it'll be easier for Benoist to return occasionally given she has more of a relationship with the cast and production for the shows set in Vancouver. Black Lightning being in Atlanta always made it feel less attached. At best I think he could appear in another huge crossover but with those seeming to be taking a break, I wouldn't be surprised if S4 is the last we see of the character.

Okay, here's an idea I had.

For Earth-1 or Earth-38 events that are erased (Lex Luthor's death/capture or Moira Queen's death), should I add something next to the time stamps to show that they are erased moments post-Crisis?

I won't count moments of Oliver mentioning his mom being dead later on in the show or anything verbally alluding to erased events, I'm talking onscreen, non-verbal and major changes that are no longer part of the history come Earth-Prime. Plus that would be too much work to try to look for every line or allusion to little things like that.

Thoughts?

Will update more later this week.

EDIT: I need to stop making promises...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back