Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Some things had to have been plucked from 1998 like Chester's dad. If the dad was entirely fake, including the true feelings he had towards his son, then the character development for Chester was mute...
Yeah, I'm sure that was Chester's real dad in his 1998 form, but the town itself was still its 2020 form sort of "hexed" to be 1998.

Is one sequence in "What's Past is Prologue" (with Nora and Henry Allen alive) missing?

At the end of "What's Past is Prologue", Nora West-Allen discretly wayches Nora and Henry Allen; if they're alive it has to be before 2000?

Or maybe I misunderstood that sequence and it wasn't a time travel?

I was asking this because I couldn't find that part in the detailled timeline.

At the end of "What's Past is Prologue", Nora West-Allen discretly wayches Nora and Henry Allen; if they're alive it has to be before 2000?

Or maybe I misunderstood that sequence and it wasn't a time travel?

I was asking this because I couldn't find that part in the detailled timeline.
I'll rewatch.

Is the Earth-12 from the Crisis on Infinite Earths tie-in comics the same as the Green Lantern movie or the Green Lantern movie Earth is only the Post-Crisis Earth-12?

Is the Earth-12 from the Crisis on Infinite Earths tie-in comics the same as the Green Lantern movie or the Green Lantern movie Earth is only the Post-Crisis Earth-12?
The footage was from the Green Lantern film, but I feel it's honestly up for interpretation. We'll know for sure once the Green Lantern series comes out.

Reactions: Dok
The tie-in comic confirms that it is the film. They use the film designs for the Earth-12 Lanterns, so it's not just the archive footage. It's definitely not open for interpretation at all.

The film takes place post-crisis, though. Sinestro is still a Green Lantern in Pre-Crisis Earth-12. In the new timeline, events changed so that Hal Jordan became a Green Lantern in 2011.

The tie-in comic confirms that it is the film. They use the film designs for the Earth-12 Lanterns, so it's not just the archive footage. It's definitely not open for interpretation at all.

The film takes place post-crisis, though. Sinestro is still a Green Lantern in Pre-Crisis Earth-12. In the new timeline, events changed so that Hal Jordan became a Green Lantern in 2011.
Ahh ok, awesome. I've never read the comic so I appreciate that confirmation.

2nd idea: If it turns out that GL Corps show is set on post-Crisis Earth-12 and that GL movie footage was just a place holder (since they haven't filmed the show yet), then I could also that Sinestro tried the yellow ring on just to test it out but still maintained his position as a Green Lantern.

I'd argue by 2020 is when he finally turns malicious. Since 1.) the GL HBO Max show will have no association with the movie. 2.) Amanda Waller's physical appearance and role cannot be post-Crisis without f'ing up her Arrow/Earth-1 history. So her history has to change from Earth-12 pre-Crisis to mix-match/merge with Earth-1/Prime's Amanda Waller post-Crisis. 3.) Minor detail but the Abin Sur tie-in comic for movie has Abin Sur detect no alien life forms on Earth (12) as of 1990 (it was a prequel comic). Superman would have obviously been on Earth-Prime by then. Finally 4.) Diggle could have been picked a long time ago to become a Lantern as he has numerous times showed strong Will, but no GL Corps existed as far as we know on Earth-1. But now on Earth-Prime I assume Hal Jordan died because of maybe Sinestro's betrayal via yellow energy so NOW Diggle gets the ring. (Don't quote me, but I've heard thru the grapevine that apparently the GL Corps are wiped out and that might tie into Diggle's story as the sole remaining Lantern in the universe whenever he appears again.)

I can't imagine HBO Green Lantern will be Earth-12 in any case. It doesn't make sense that they would specify it's Earth-12.

Plus, they stopped Zack Snyder from using John Stewart because they have plans for him. I believe it's possible that the Green Lantern show will be set in the DC Extended Universe, otherwise why would Warner Brothers stop him, especially since they are open to multiple versions of characters now?

I can't imagine HBO Green Lantern will be Earth-12 in any case. It doesn't make sense that they would specify it's Earth-12.

Plus, they stopped Zack Snyder from using John Stewart because they have plans for him. I believe it's possible that the Green Lantern show will be set in the DC Extended Universe, otherwise why would Warner Brothers stop him, especially since they are open to multiple versions of characters now?
Consider my other bits of hypothetical information. If that doesn't add up for ya, perhaps the others will.

Will do you include this webseries?

Will do you include this webseries?
I don't know where to even put it.

Oh sh*t, I forgot the flashforwards in Arrow's "Due Process".

Please, if I forgot anything like that, please let me know. Or timing errors, like one I'm see that has "60" in the minute column..

Based on Tori Whale's death date in that BL preview, and the passage of time for the Arrowverse episodes during that period, I've done my darnest to make October-November 2018 look and work consistently.

Latest posts

Back