Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

So all the 2021 Arrowverse seasons will end up by "syncing" again for the John Diggle 5-episode crossover?

So all the 2021 Arrowverse seasons will end up by "syncing" again for the John Diggle 5-episode crossover?
I'm pretty sure the Flash writers are assuming they're already in 2021.

In "Central City Strong," Abra Kadabra said he'd started having visions of his pre-Crisis life "13 months ago." That episode aired 14 months after Crisis Part 4, but the writers might have expected it to air in February.

He's from the far future, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything for the timeline. I think it shows where the writers' heads are at, though.

Reactions: Dok
Hey selfishmisery, thanks a lot for your detailed timeline! But will you updating the simplified viewing order too?
You're not the first person who's asked, so I figured I'd give it a try. Here's what I have, through Crisis of Infinite Earths:

The hardest decision was whether to clump some episodes. The Flash 5x21 to 6x02 spans five months, but the end of each episode leads directly into the next one. Black Lightning 3x01 to 3x04 does the same thing, but spans a month and a half. I chose to clump those episodes together, and placed them where the last one ends. [Moved to the document itself]

If you want a quick-and-dirty version for later episodes, search the page for "- 0:4)". That'll highlight the end of most episodes.

Edit 1:
I had fun with that, so I finished it off!
- I moved Legends of Tomorrow 5x11 to 5x14 down, for the same reason.
- Strictly speaking, Black Lightning 4x01 ends before Batwoman 2x08. They end on the same date though, and clearly flow better in the other order.
- It might look like I made lots of other "clumps," but I didn't. That's just how they fall in the timeline!

[Moved to doc]

Selfishmisery: The Supergirl episode "Dangerous Liaisons" is misspelled "Liasions".

Edit 2:
I decided to look backwards as well. Batwoman and Black Lightning have been moved around several times since the watch order was last updated. Looks like a few other things have shifted as well.

I don't want to step on any toes, so I've put my suggested changes in a separate document from before:

Edit 3:
Changed the permissions on both documents, so that other people can see my reasoning.

Last edited:
So the Legends DID time travel to 1977 after erasing Loomworld. My bad.

Watching the season 6 premiere currently.

Man. I completely forgot it was on tonight. This new schedule for the shows has been hard to get used to.
They also reference the Season 5 finale of Supergirl with the DEO building destroyed. But the onscreen date they give (albeit on a newspaper that Gideon projects) is totally wrong. I'll forgive it since it was fairly blurry, but I'm not going to move it.

Loved the Aleister Crowley shout out.

monophy.gif

I'm currently rewatching Superman & Lois (now that it's on HBO Max, I'm taking advantage of finally being able to watch it in HD). And I think the episodes should be a little more spaced out.

Episode 1, I think starting on September 13th makes sense with the boys starting school the next day (a Monday). However, I feel like a few days passed between Martha's death and funeral rather than it being the very next day. Plus Jonathan mentions how he's missed practice during the week. I'd place the funeral on September 17th (Thursday) which I also think makes sense with the party the next night now being on a Friday. So, September 13th-14th 2020, September 17th-19th 2020.

Episode 2, I think it would take the family some time to move everything from Metropolis rather than the day after Episode 1 ends like it currently is. Also, the current placement has Jonathan at school during the weekend. I think a general placement around Late September makes the most sense.

Episode 3, There's nothing that says the episode begins the same day the previous one ended (if anything the fact everyone is dressed differently would confirm it isn't). Day 4 is a Wednesday according to Jordan's phone. There's mention of school starting and the family being in town a week (both happened in Episode 2, fitting with it being Late September). Sarah mentions that Jordan's first game will be on Friday, and while this is said on what I place as Thursday (scenes with Jordan and Jonathan in school means this can't be earlier in the week), I think it still fits better than its current Friday placement. I also noticed that the coach has a game schedule in his office for the 2020-2021 season, further confirmation that the season is 2020. My placement would be September 27th-October 1st 2020.

Episode 4, No issues noticed. The newspaper does say October 2nd 2020.

Episode 5, No issues noticed.

I hate this goddamn browser. Keeps crashing every time I get done editing a post. Lost 30 minutes or more worth of editing for 2020/2021......
I've worked around this by editing my Steven Universe timeline in Google Docs. I paste it to the thread when I'm ready.

The downside is, the formatting doesn't paste into The Comic Board's editor. I have to include the markups in plain-text. It feels like I'm back in the 90's!

Supergirl 2x16, "Star-Crossed" (0:11:38 - 0:12:01) [Earth-38]
Supergirl 2x04, "Survivors" (0:00:00 - 0:01:25) [Earth-38]
Supergirl 2x16, "Star-Crossed" (0:12:02 - 0:12:56) [Earth-38]
The segment from "Survivors" is a lie that Mon-El tells the DEO, while "Star-Crossed" is the true version he later admits. Should the "Survivors" segment be in 2016, when he tells the story?

Superman & Lois 1x01, "Pilot" (0:12:58 - 0:13:06)
I'm not sure what's going on here. These timecodes aren't a flashback. Wrong time? Wrong episode?

Last edited:
The segment from "Survivors" is a lie that Mon-El tells the DEO, while "Star-Crossed" is the true version he later admits. Should the "Survivors" segment be in 2016, when he tells the story?

That might be something left over from DIrishB's time. Never noticed. :(

I'm not sure what's going on here. These timecodes aren't a flashback. Wrong time? Wrong episode?

It briefly cuts back to the funeral of Pa Kent and kid Clark running off.

Where can I watch the Constantine series? It used to be on CW but it seems like they took it off.

Edit: or should I wait and see if Bad robot goes through with the reboot of the series? If it does happen

Last edited:
Where can I watch the Constantine series? It used to be on CW but it seems like they took it off.

Edit: or should I wait and see if Bad robot goes through with the reboot of the series? If it does happen
I would definitely watch the OG series if you haven't, and haven't got to season 4 of Arrow yet.
I just bought the DVD on Amazon. It was worth it.

Latest posts

Back