Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Still got more stuff to add from previous weeks, but I just wanna point out that today's new The Flash episode has Diggle and he mentions his recent visit in Gotham.

So where would a 9 time jump WORK in season 7?

Still got more stuff to add from previous weeks, but I just wanna point out that today's new The Flash episode has Diggle and he mentions his recent visit in Gotham.

Jesus. You'd figure after 9 years of doing this they should know how to keep a little better track of the chronology.

Jesus. You'd figure after 9 years of doing this they should know how to keep a little better track of the chronology.
The episode Rayo de Luz seems to be the best option for the starting point in 2021...if you take into account that characters happen to bring up stuff that happened almost a year ago.

The episode Rayo de Luz seems to be the best option for the starting point in 2021...if you take into account that characters happen to bring up stuff that happened almost a year ago.
I can't remember specifically which, but one episode had Cisco mention Grogu from The Mandalorian. His name was revealed in November 2020 and I assume it was around that same time on Earth-Prime. Either way, it's pretty clear they believe they've been closer to the present day than they should have been. I was actually worried at the end of last season that this would be an issue. It honestly comes off pretty lazy.

Last edited:
I can't remember specifically which, but one episode had Cisco mention Grogu from The Mandalorian. His name was revealed in November 2020 and I assume it was around that same time on Earth-1. Either way, it's pretty clear they believe they've been closer to the present day than they should have been. I was actually worried at the end of last season that this would be an issue. It honestly comes off pretty lazy.
I mean, The Mandalorian could have aired earlier on Earth-Prime.

Pennyworth even had stuff in it's 1960s that didn't/shouldn't exist after 20+ years in its continuity. In other words, it's not the real world.

I mean, The Mandalorian could have aired earlier on Earth-Prime.

Pennyworth even had stuff in it's 1960s that didn't/shouldn't exist after 20+ years in its continuity. In other words, it's not the real world.
It's still a poor excuse. It's obvious it was there because the writers think the season is close to the present day. It's why these huge time jumps keep happening. They obviously didn't intend for that much time to have passed.

Forgive my ignorance, but why is there a time jump between Batwoman 1x16 and 1x17? Is there justification for a 2021 setting for Batwoman S2?

Forgive my ignorance, but why is there a time jump between Batwoman 1x16 and 1x17? Is there justification for a 2021 setting for Batwoman S2?
There absolutely is. 1x17 to 2x02 are very close together timespan-wise, and early on in Season 2 it's confirmed that the events of 2x01 is set in January 2021.

Okay so they pretty much confirmed in this week's (very fillery and frankly quite dull) episode of Legends that the 'present' events in Season 6 take place almost enitrely in January 2021.

Since Behrad has his birthday in the Temporal zone and he was born in January; according to an earlier episode.

Superman & Lois is 100% in 2020. Diggle is denying the ring in it's most recent episode and doesn't have migraines yet, thus it's pre-Batwoman and Flash (the latter in which he decides to accept the ring.)

You'd figure the Legends writers would be nerdy enough to clue into that.
The props people did slightly better, but not quite right.
Maybe there were legal concerns? Or maybe that's just how high Behrad was.

ETA: Not that I could have done any of this from memory. Now ask me which Star Trek films have colons, and I'm your guy!

Attachments

• back-to-the-future-2-blu-ray-movie-title.jpg
    back-to-the-future-2-blu-ray-movie-title.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 6.56.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 6.56.59 PM.png
    265.8 KB · Views: 4
I want to smash my damn keyboard because I lost hours of work AGAIN because the f***ing thing wouldn't LOAD.
Nooooo!!!!!!!
That would be extremely frustrating.
Rough draft on a notepad and then copy-paste?

Edit: I've been refreshing this page waiting on that update lol
I really appreciate all your hard work, @selfishmisery

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back