Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

There's a part of the episode missing (I think it's from 17:03 to 20:13), I guess it's the famous flashback from the series finale?
Oh nice catch! That would be in October 2012 after the previous flashback.

Reactions: Dok
Oh nice catch! That would be in October 2012 after the previous flashback.

Also, there are the last The Chronicles of Cisco posts who are missing: Post 84 to Post 95 from the Tumblr blog (October 2018 - September 2019) and Post 1 to Post 6 from Instagram stories (September 2019 - March 2020), maybe you would add them in order to be complete?

Also, there are the last The Chronicles of Cisco posts who are missing: Post 84 to Post 95 from the Tumblr blog (October 2018 - September 2019) and Post 1 to Post 6 from Instagram stories (September 2019 - March 2020), maybe you would add them in order to be complete?

Oh yeah, those I'll get to too.

Reactions: Dok
Do mayoral campaigns usually last over a year in the US?

@Rman Might have to assume Jonathan's arm healed super fast. He is the son of Superman..

Last edited:
I'm going to reorder all of Superman & Lois s1. But I'm not moving it to 2021.

@Rman Are you sure we can't interpret the "few weeks" since Morgan Edge was seen line in 1x14 as since at least 1x10 with him fully becoming Tal-Rho and mostly out of public eye? But 2 weeks substituted for "a few"?

Because "3 Months Later" will somehow have to even out to January 2021.

Last edited:
I'm going to reorder all of Superman & Lois s1. But I'm not moving it to 2021.

@Rman Are you sure we can't interpret the "few weeks" since Morgan Edge was seen line in 1x14 as since at least 1x10 with him fully becoming Tal-Rho and mostly out of public eye? But 2 weeks substituted for "a few"?

Because "3 Months Later" will somehow have to even out to January 2021.
I haven't been able to watch the premiere yet, but the last few episodes of S1 were aggravating. The weather is clearly more Spring/Summer like given the episodes were filmed around that time (the finale finished in July 2021) yet I don't see any place for a substantial time jump. 1x14 has a title card saying 3 weeks later, right after we see Morgan Edge feed on Solar energy. I think at one point someone also says it's been "3 weeks" not "a few". It also confirms that the DOD has been in Smallville for a month fitting with 1x10-1x13 being within the same week. At one point, Sharon Powell mentions that the DOD has been lying for "months" after her son died, but like I said I don't see a place for a significant time jump. I wouldn't be surprised if the show does believe it's now in 2022 as they try to remain as close to real-time as possible, even when it contradicts other evidence. But like I said, I haven't seen the episode yet.

I haven't been able to watch the premiere yet, but the last few episodes of S1 were aggravating. The weather is clearly more Spring/Summer like given the episodes were filmed around that time (the finale finished in July 2021) yet I don't see any place for a substantial time jump. 1x14 has a title card saying 3 weeks later, right after we see Morgan Edge feed on Solar energy. I think at one point someone also says it's been "3 weeks" not "a few". It also confirms that the DOD has been in Smallville for a month fitting with 1x10-1x13 being within the same week. At one point, Sharon Powell mentions that the DOD has been lying for "months" after her son died, but like I said I don't see a place for a significant time jump. I wouldn't be surprised if the show does believe it's now in 2022 as they try to remain as close to real-time as possible, even when it contradicts other evidence. But like I said, I haven't seen the episode yet.
Hmmm. I guess school in Metropolis starts back in February rather than January. Maybe November 2020 could work for the s1 finale...

Hmmm. I guess school in Metropolis starts back in February rather than January. Maybe November 2020 could work for the s1 finale...
What's the context of them returning to school? I'm hoping to watch the episode as soon as it's available on the CW app.

What's the context of them returning to school? I'm hoping to watch the episode as soon as it's available on the CW app.
Some break? They just say Natalie has to "return to school" in the episode.

Maybe its spring break?

Some break? They just say Natalie has to "return to school" in the episode.

Maybe its spring break?
Sounds pretty vague and easy to work around. There's been pics of Jonathan in a letterman jacket which he could only retrieve if it were at least Fall 2021 given how his Fall 2020 season with the team went. I wouldn't be surprised if they act like the season begins Fall 2021 due to filming then, the same way S1 was Fall 2020.

Sounds pretty vague and easy to work around. There's been pics of Jonathan in a letterman jacket which he could only retrieve if it were at least Fall 2021 given how his Fall 2020 season with the team went. I wouldn't be surprised if they act like the season begins Fall 2021 due to filming then, the same way S1 was Fall 2020.
Then they should have said ONE YEAR Later instead of 3 Months lol. We'll see I guess.

Finally getting around to Superman & Lois and yeah I think it's meant to be towards the end of Summer 2021. Sarah's coming back from camp (makes sense it would be a Summer camp) when she's picked up from the bus station and I assume Natalie's first day of school is meant to be the first day of the school year. Johnathan's seen practicing Football (which would be for the Fall 2021 season) and him breaking his arm is referred to as being "last year". It also looks like Smallville High hasn't started their school year yet.

Right now I'm thinking it's Late August 2021, which means the back part of S1 would need to be moved to May 2021, maybe getting away with the 3 weeks before the jump being April 2021. I really don't see a way to stretch the season that far but we have to work with what they give us. It's clear they intended for the show to be set near when it was filmed, while at the same time not making the necessary jumps to have it all fit. At least the weather would match more now.

Will you include this special?

It seems like it is an "in-universe" Christmas TV special (according to the producer)?

Will you include this special?

It seems like it is an "in-universe" Christmas TV special (according to the producer)?
Like with the Mr. Parker Cul-de-Sac, it's such a self-contained in-universe TV program I wouldn't know where to put it.

Latest posts

Back