Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Finally getting around to Superman & Lois and yeah I think it's meant to be towards the end of Summer 2021. Sarah's coming back from camp (makes sense it would be a Summer camp) when she's picked up from the bus station and I assume Natalie's first day of school is meant to be the first day of the school year. Johnathan's seen practicing Football (which would be for the Fall 2021 season) and him breaking his arm is referred to as being "last year". It also looks like Smallville High hasn't started their school year yet.

Right now I'm thinking it's Late August 2021, which means the back part of S1 would need to be moved to May 2021, maybe getting away with the 3 weeks before the jump being April 2021. I really don't see a way to stretch the season that far but we have to work with what they give us. It's clear they intended for the show to be set near when it was filmed, while at the same time not making the necessary jumps to have it all fit. At least the weather would match more now.
So here's my take: Maybe right after the Man of Steel episode, I guess John Henry was in lock-up for 6 months before he was questioned?

So here's my take: Maybe right after the Man of Steel episode, I guess John Henry was in lock-up for 6 months before he was questioned?
If I'm remembering correctly Lois mentions in the episode, the last few weeks being rough. It's implied she's talking about events from the prior episodes. Also, the boys are taking a break from Football, so it's still Fall. Maybe in-between 1x08-1x09 would work. It's the first episode without Johnathan's cast (which they said would take 4-6 weeks), and maybe Lois spent 6 months investigating Edge. The only issue I can think of is Kyle thanking Jordan for helping Sarah "the other day" when referring to 1x08 and I doubt they'd start advertising the talent show that far in advance but like I said we have to work with what we got.

So I guess this could be between his appearances in Batwoman and The Flash?

For the sake of consistency, maybe he took some headache pills and it worked for a month and by the time he visits Central City, THAT'S when he accepts destiny.
Also

Reactions: Dok

So I guess this could be between his appearances in Batwoman and The Flash?

For the sake of consistency, maybe he took some headache pills and it worked for a month and by the time he visits Central City, THAT'S when he accepts destiny.
Also

If he's still not Green Lantern by that point...

20220119_205404~2.jpg

*frowns*
One year after he would have been at least 20 in Pennyworth.

Eh. They never get these tombstone dates right in the Arrowverse anyway. My headcanon, that 6 is supposed to be a 4.

Noticed a "Back to School" party flyer in the background of Smallville High in tonight's Superman & Lois. So, I'd definitely say the season begins around Late August 2021, and episodes 2&3 are in September 2021.

Noticed a "Back to School" party flyer in the background of Smallville High in tonight's Superman & Lois. So, I'd definitely say the season begins around Late August 2021, and episodes 2&3 are in September 2021.
I don't know about that. School starts in early-to-mid August in some states.

I don't know about that. School starts in early-to-mid August in some states.
Yeah, but last season we had the boys starting school in Mid-September and I think the weather is starting to look closer to early Fall than late Summer.

Yeah, but last season we had the boys starting school in Mid-September and I think the weather is starting to look closer to early Fall than late Summer.
Still too vague. I'll wait until it's acknowledged or insinuated in-show.

Still too vague. I'll wait until it's acknowledged or insinuated in-show.
There's nothing that says it has to be the boys first week of school, it could be a poster that's been left up a couple weeks. I just don't feel like it's still August at this point. The show will probably remain vague though until at some point a ridiculous time jump will need to be made. At least Lana's posters had 2021 on them.

There's nothing that says it has to be the boys first week of school, it could be a poster that's been left up a couple weeks. I just don't feel like it's still August at this point. The show will probably remain vague though until at some point a ridiculous time jump will need to be made. At least Lana's posters had 2021 on them.
Natalie Irons 1st day of school was said to be a couple episodes ago sooo I'll wait.

Natalie Irons 1st day of school was said to be a couple episodes ago sooo I'll wait.
I think there's been a small-time jump though as Johnathan and Jordan weren't in school during the first episode but are shown to be last and this week. This means Metropolis and Smallville are on different school schedules. I'm personally thinking Episode 1 is around Late August. At some point between episodes 1 & 2, the boys start school, and 2 and 3 are around early September. Of course, I understand waiting though.

The Flash season 9 will have 15 episodes and will most likely be the final season.

Latest posts

Back