Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

What DeVoe line are you referring to? January 2014?

I always took that as a timeline flux. You can't do that with Limbo or another Earth.
I have the belief the other Earths weren't exactly lined up anyways. Maybe for Natalie, the stasis lasted 6 months, because her Earth was later than December 2019 when it was hit. Similar to the discussion we had with Supergirl S1 not having to match the Earth-1 timeline just because Barry crossed over. And that for him it was April 2016 but October 2016 for Kara. Plus we've already seen this in the shows. For example, Invasion happens in December 2016 on Earth-1, but when Cisco went to get Kara on Earth-38 it was just after Thanksgiving.

I just feel like there's some leeway when other Earths are involved.

OK.

In "Tired and True" they have a line that they have been in Smallville for six months.
I might have to bump Season 2 to late Spring 2021. I'll have to figure this stuff out still.
Weird that they would have a new Football season in the Spring. Along with Sara going to camp, but once again it's the writers not paying attention to their own show.

Okay okay, wait. I think I can ignore the 6 month line from Natalie's A.I. in the sense that IF we assume in Limbo there's no passage of time so she can't starve or die from whatever while there, but she was in stasis for 6 months out of...I dunno, a year.

So I might have to put a big gap between those two flashbacks.

Okay okay, wait. I think I can ignore the 6 month line from Natalie's A.I. in the sense that IF we assume in Limbo there's no passage of time, but she was in stasis for 6 months out of...I dunno, a year.

So I might have to put a big gap between those two flashbacks.
I think that could work.

I think that could work.
Early 2021 is my guess now for Season 2. The football season and Havest season still stays true for Season 1 being in Fall 2020, but apparently there's a follow-up football season in late Spring in Smallville for Season 2.

1 year and 3-5 months since December 2019 is still 1 year ago.

Early 2021 is my guess now for Season 2. The football season and Havest season still stays true for Season 1 being in Fall 2020, but apparently there's a follow-up football season in late Spring in Smallville for Season 2.

1 year and 3-5 months since December 2019 is still 1 year ago.
I feel like it could be contradicted later on, but I guess it'll have to work for now. It's just aggravating when S1 clearly ended around Summer and S2 has seemed to be late Summer/early Fall. I feel like overall though, since Covid they've gotten pretty lazy when it comes to the timeline matching. I feel like a lot of it has to do with less connections.

Another thought came to mind: Did John Henry Irons end up on Earth-1 or Earth-Prime when leaving his Earth?

Because there were weeks in between Crisis and Earth-Prime's creation so...are we to think that anomaly portal that brought him there was...I don't know, time travel?
But why was he able to but when Barry tried to go to the future there was an anti-matter barrier? Was that just the speed force getting affected?
If that's the case, that would explain why Mia Queen and her future still somewhat existed with Crisis in the horizon. I guess when Earth-1 finally got wiped off the map by the end, all of that was mute.

Rewording this:

So Crisis was apparently "1 Year Ago". Okay. Natalie ended up in Limbo and was at one point in stasis for "6 months" according to her A.I. Getting a little confusing when you consider this isn't currently set in 2020 by a long shot. But that's Limbo so time doesn't matter.
But then it hit me: If John Henry Irons went through the anomaly and already ended up on EARTH-PRIME ...how does that work?
Are we meant to see the time gap between the death of the original multiverse and the creation of Earth-Prime as instantaneous? I mean, I know Earth-Prime is the merging of several different Earth timelines into one cemented timeline - but what does that meant for someone from the old multiverse's timeline?

Rewording this:

So Crisis was apparently "1 Year Ago". Okay. Natalie ended up in Limbo and was at one point in stasis for "6 months" according to her A.I. Getting a little confusing when you consider this isn't currently set in 2020 by a long shot. But that's Limbo so time doesn't matter.
But then it hit me: If John Henry Irons went through the anomaly and already ended up on EARTH-PRIME ...how does that work?
Are we meant to see the time gap between the death of the original multiverse and the creation of Earth-Prime as instantaneous? I mean, I know Earth-Prime is the merging of several different Earth timelines into one cemented timeline - but what does that meant for someone from the old multiverse's timeline?
I think you probably put more thought in it than they did when deciding to connect with Crisis. The rules have always been convoluted.

I think you probably put more thought in it than they did when deciding to connect with Crisis. The rules have always been convoluted.
Convoluted yes.

But if time did not pass between the death of the old and new multiverse, than that means John Henry Irons ended up on Earth-Prime in January 2020 - one year ago.

There is nothing between December 10, 2019 and January 14, 2020 for anyone whose Earth was destroyed by Crisis *and* didn't merge with Earth-1 into Earth-Prime. It's instant. You get where I'm coming from on this?

Convoluted yes.

But if time did not pass between the death of the old and new multiverse, than that means John Henry Irons ended up on Earth-Prime in January 2020 - one year ago.

There is nothing between December 10, 2019 and January 14, 2020 for anyone whose Earth was destroyed by Crisis *and* didn't merged with Earth-1 into Earth-Prime. It's instant. You get where I'm coming from on this?
No, I get it. I'm just saying it's probably best not to think too hard about it.

No, I get it. I'm just saying it's probably best not to think too hard about it.
Why? The timeline logistics given in the Arrowverse are actually consistent when you break it all down and those are, themselves, convoluted.

Just because it's convoluted doesn't mean it wasn't thought out that way. It may be BS science but it's lore.;)

I'm talking timeline as in the flow of time and the consequences of things like time travel, not the year-by-year timeline like I'm working on.

To rest my point - nothing is ever simple when you have to create lore. Don't believe me? Then you don't know how much DC does put extra-extra thought into the logistics of this stuff.

BOOKS were written about it. :p It's just a matter of when they'll explain it.

Noticed a mistake in Canary Cry.

After the scene where the gun traffickers are attacked, the next scene with Quentin Lance and Team Arrow states that attack was "last night".
The newspaper also said that occurred on a Wednesday.
I'll adjust shortly.

Rewording this:

Crisis ended in 2020 for the new multiverse, for sure. The multiverse was restored in the new multiverse's 2020. The cast woke up in January 2020, not December 2019.

While some places have said it's not Arrowverse, that's not official. What IS official is that it's not a spinoff of Batwoman. Meaning, it could go either way.

But I think it will be to Batwoman like what Pennyworth is to Gotham. Very loosely connected, but might be officially connected as time goes on.

If I were to guess, GK will be probably will be 5-10 years after the end of Batwoman in the timeline.
They cast a different Stephanie Brown actress, for what that's worth. Though, I suppose a substantial time jump could constitute a recast perhaps...

I know they won't, but I think it could totally fit in the Gotham canon, if not just for the sake of having the Gotham actors return. Danny Cannon is directing and producing an episode too. Won't happen though, lol.

I expect that Bruce Wayne will "die" in an explosion of sorts, no body. Really, I think the show should revolve around Dick Grayson. Maybe the children of Batman's enemies are actually Damian Wayne and Rose Wilson? It's NOT connected to Gotham, but I could see Edward from that show having a kid, he was a romantic after all, and Oswald maybe adopting his own child. He was very kind to that mute kid in the show.

I hope they don't just start giving random villains children and they do something clever. It has potential, I think.

They cast a different Stephanie Brown actress, for what that's worth. Though, I suppose a substantial time jump could constitute a recast perhaps...

I know they won't, but I think it could totally fit in the Gotham canon, if not just for the sake of having the Gotham actors return. Danny Cannon is directing and producing an episode too. Won't happen though, lol.

I expect that Bruce Wayne will "die" in an explosion of sorts, no body. Really, I think the show should revolve around Dick Grayson. Maybe the children of Batman's enemies are actually Damian Wayne and Rose Wilson? It's NOT connected to Gotham, but I could see Edward from that show having a kid, he was a romantic after all, and Oswald maybe adopting his own child. He was very kind to that mute kid in the show.

I hope they don't just start giving random villains children and they do something clever. It has potential, I think.
No.

Latest posts

Back