DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

I noticed Wonder Woman didn't have any chapters added to it....Do you all think that needs to be added or not?

Last edited:
Nice catch. Honestly the chapters never mattered to me but for the sake of consistency, yes, if you want it to look good (which i do but it's your timeline).

Last edited:
So, when Diana was being told a story in Wonder Woman, since it showed moving images, does that count as canon or just interpretation?

I'm asking since it looks like it's telling the first steps of Humanity, and the Old Gods rule, so it looks like the first part would be before the Justice League flashback but the part about the God of War, Ares, would be after.

I'd assume we chalk that up to interpretation. Only reason why you would not do that is that i suppose. Just a topic of discussion i thought of.

Another thing, the Injustice "dream". I believe this should go in the future. Not sure when, but i believe that Barry Allen of this timeline brought back memories of the future that Bruce "dreams" of.

Honestly, it's all just perspective. I think it's fine where it is, i just want to see what your thoughts are.

DIrishB had reasons for not adding those when the comments were still available at TheTimelineSite. I'm maintaining that until we get more discussion about it here and we're all in agreement otherwise.

Last edited:
Really want to see The Batman now that it's going X-Men: First Class. Ben Affleck is still modern day Batman though. He never confirmed that he's leaving the role like some believe.

Last edited:
Yes. That's what I want. A movie about the trench! My favourite character is ugly mo-fo/trench monster #42.

I'd probably remove the movies without a release date.
If you want to keep them, you could add
The Flash
Lobo
Justice League Dark
Cyborg
Black Adam
Justice League 2
Green Lantern Corps
Man of Steel 2
Booster Gold
Gotham City Sirens
Deadshot

Nightwing
Batgirl
Deathstroke
New Gods
Supergirl
Blue Beetle
Aquaman 2
Plastic Man
The Trench

The thing is, i doubt most of them are even going to come out (Lobo, Justice League 2, Man of Steel 2, Deadshot, Nightwing, Batgirl, Deathstroke, New Gods, Plastic Man act.).

Last edited:
I'm almost expecting this universe to become a splinter of different timelines with some loose connections or similarities after WW 84... Anything too hugely different would probably be a different Earth.

Just speculating. Gives me something to plan ahead for.
That Ezra Miller interview has me thinking it's got more to do with the Elseworlds movies such as Joker. If that happens, you could do what DIrishB did with the Arrowverse, signifying it's a seperate universe in the "Worlds of DC".

The newspaper date in the very last shot of the post credits scene read "Thursday, March 16, 2017". And it was surrounded by other clippings that mentioned events that happened in the movie.

So March 2017 will do for the Aquaman movie.

The newspaper date in the very last shot of the post credits scene read "Thursday, March 16, 2017". And it was surrounded by other clippings that mentioned events that happened in the movie.

So March 2017 will do for the Aquaman movie.

Cool. Unfortunately, my love for this universe is on hold until the Snyder Cut comes to fruition. Until Zack's vision is realized the way it was intended, this saga has a bitter sweet feeling to me.

Latest posts

Back