DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

What do you mean?
The trailers/teasers reference various characters throughout the DCEU (Superman, Batman and Aquaman).

I like that approach, to be honest. It's always nice to hear such things to reinforce a shared universe. I hope they keep that up.

Not so much "on point" now, at least from what I can tell.

The second Suicide Squad film is going to be a "total reboot".
I have zero clue what DC is planning, but hopefully it's brilliant...Otherwise, it's going to be a nightmare for me to piece together what fits and what doesn't, continuity-wise.

Not so much "on point" now, at least from what I can tell.

The second Suicide Squad film is going to be a "total reboot".
I have zero clue what DC is planning, but hopefully it's brilliant...Otherwise, it's going to be a nightmare for me to piece together what fits and what doesn't, continuity-wise.
The producer of Wonder Woman 1984 said that that movie isn't a sequel. He's definitely wrong. Let's just take this report with a grain of salt for now.

Last edited:
This isn't a spoiler, since it's been in the trailers, but I just saw that scene with Shazam discovering his "bullet immunity" at the corner store. Freddy pulls out his phone and says "This is December 8th..." before talking about Shazam's immunity power.

So I'll update that. No Chapters until the DVD/Bluray release.

Last edited:
This isn't a spoiler, since it's been in the trailers, but I just saw that scene with Shazam discovering his "bullet immunity" at the corner store. Freddy pulls out his phone and says "This is December 8th..." before talking about Shazam's immunity power.

So I'll update that. No Chapters until the DVD/Bluray release.
You forgot the tentative SHAZAM! Chapters.
SHAZAM! Chapter ? (?:??:?? - ?:??:??)

According to Shazam, DC exists in the DCEU. Maybe it's a Crime Drama based a "real-life" superhero battles instead of comics. I'd die to see that! Probably just a toy line.

Non-Story Spoiler.

I remember a scene in Aquaman with the fall of Atlantis. Around 10?? Based on Karathen's line of dialogue about guarding the trident for 1000 years.

Last edited:
I remember a scene in Aquaman with the fall of Atlantis. Around 10?? Based on Karathen's line of dialogue about guarding the trident for 1000 years.

Continuity error? I took it as she hasn't always been there or there could have been someone before her guarding it.

But that was definitely the same Atlantean King from the 30,000 years ago flashback, and a civilization adapting to and evolving in the ocean environment (as unrealistic as that may sound) I can't fathom happening in one millenium.

Last edited:
https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com/wiki/2019 apparently December 7th is the first half of SHAZAM!. Somehow, they probably mention that the last episode of Game of Thrones is released in SHAZAM!, making it 2019, apparently.

Edit: Nope. Just the DCEU wiki being wrong. Typical.

Last edited:
Rewatched the post credit scene in 4K. The "March" newspaper refers to an event that never occurred in the film, involving Aquaman visiting Sydney. I saw another newspaper that read "July 27, 201?" which just read "Does the existence of Aquaman prove Atlantis is real?"; nothing definite.

So I'm just going to leave it at "????" in 2017 in the timeline for now.

BTW, I don't own the movie on Bluray yet. I watched said scene on YouTube.

Well that's fun. (not) Jared Leto Joker in Birds of Prey. I'm hoping it's just because of Morbius.

Could you change this:
????
Planet Krypton (Documentary - Man of Steel: Bluray - Special Feature)
Man of Steel - The Early Years: Junior Novel (Prologue, Chapter 16)
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter One
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Two
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Three
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Four
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Five
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #1, "Playground Heroes"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #2, "Field Trip"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #3, "Picture Proof"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #4, "Lights Out"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #1, "Upstairs/Downstairs"

????
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut
Chapter 1 (0:05:30 - 0:05:41)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 1 (0:05:26 - 0:05:29)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 1 (0:05:42 - 0:06:56)
Suicide Squad, "Suicide Blonde" (pg. 2-7)

To this:
????
Planet Krypton (Documentary - Man of Steel: Bluray - Special Feature)
Man of Steel - The Early Years: Junior Novel (Prologue, Chapter 16)
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter One
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Two
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Three
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Four
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Chapter Five
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #1, "Playground Heroes"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #2, "Field Trip"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #3, "Picture Proof"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #4, "Lights Out"
Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice #1, "Upstairs/Downstairs"

Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 1 (0:05:30 - 0:05:41)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 1 (0:05:26 - 0:05:29)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 1 (0:05:42 - 0:06:56)
Suicide Squad, "Suicide Blonde" (pg. 2-7)

Just got outta Shazam. Intro takes place Christmas 1974. Main portion of the movie is December 2018. Freddy mentions it being the 8th at one point, foster family mentions Billy was with them approximately 2 days, theres a montage with a bunch of clips of Billy being post to YouTube. Clear dates may be present if slowed down but I for sure caught the year 2018 a handful of times

Latest posts

Back