DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Just got outta Shazam. Intro takes place Christmas 1974. Main portion of the movie is December 2018. Freddy mentions it being the 8th at one point, foster family mentions Billy was with them approximately 2 days, theres a montage with a bunch of clips of Billy being post to YouTube. Clear dates may be present if slowed down but I for sure caught the year 2018 a handful of times

Thank you! I'll be sure to change it.

Last edited:
I don't know if you've noticed, but Supermans suit in Shazam! looks New-52 inspired. I wonder why they even changed it, considering they don't really have any plans to use Superman in the current DCEU line lineup. Either way, I like it.

Went ahead and added the flash forward sequence in BvS as some point in the near future. Since it was very much confirmed in the years since it came out that, regardless of which version of JL we got, that was going to be the future; it wasn't simply a dream.

Oh, that's a great idea. :(

"WeGotThisCovered.com"

Fake news.
I'm guessing they've got things wrong in the past, make up stories for clicks, or their invalidated source is unreliable.

Even if they were right, it'd still be in the same universe, so...

I'm guessing they've got things wrong in the past, make up stories for clicks, or their invalidated source is unreliable.

Even if they were right, it'd still be in the same universe, so...

They make up rumors for clicks, yes.

D9TeYyQWwAEJuMy.jpg

"DCU"

Going out on a limb here: I assume that's what DC is officially calling their "Cinematic/Extended Universe"...and there might be timeline changes after WW 84.

D9TeYyQWwAEJuMy.jpg

"DCU"

Going out on a limb here: I assume that's what DC is officially calling their "Cinematic/Extended Universe"...and there might be timeline changes after WW 84.
If they do some type of Flashpoint/DoFP thing, great, but whatever they do, I hope they don't pretend Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad and Justice League don't exist.

Last edited:
If they do some type of Flashpoint/DoFP thing, great, but whatever they do, I hope they don't pretend Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad and Justice League don't exist.

I suspect most of the events in Justice League will be erased while elements of BvS and Suicide Squad will be altered.

Latest posts

Back