DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

The same wiki that said Shazam was in 2019? And put "Game of Thrones ended on [such-and-such date]" (a DC Wiki)?

I won't even read it. :p
Oh I didn't know!

Also, will do you include that Flash (Ezra Miller) with Flash (Grant Gustin) scene in Crisis Part 4 in this timeline?
Thanks to Flash Gustin, Flash Miller chose "The Flash" and maybe it will have some other tie-ins (Earth-DCEU has been restored but with some consequences, like Batman's new face?)

Margot Robbie seems to insinuate that Birds of Prey is "a couple years" after Suicide Squad.

Fair enough. Before Shazam perhaps.

And yes, I saw the Batsuit reveal already.
Well, a couple isn't always used to mean two, but that's what it's supposed to mean, so I agree.

Oh I didn't know!

Also, will do you include that Flash (Ezra Miller) with Flash (Grant Gustin) scene in Crisis Part 4 in this timeline?
Thanks to Flash Gustin, Flash Miller chose "The Flash" and maybe it will have some other tie-ins (Earth-DCEU has been restored but with some consequences, like Batman's new face?)
While that's canon, it doesn't show the DC Extended Universe's earth so theres no actual material to add, like the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Spider-Man in Spider-Geddon.

Last edited:
Birds of Prey seemed pretty vague on the timeline. I think placing it around its release is a pretty safe bet.

A couple means two, so if we interpret Margot Robbie literally, 2018 is correct.
Nothing in the movie says it has to be 2018, though. Besides actors usually give answers like that. Just because she says a couple years, doesn't mean its exactly a couple years. If there's nothing in the movie contradicting it, then placing it around its release date makes sense.

Nothing in the movie says it has to be 2018, though. Besides actors usually give answers like that. Just because she says a couple years, doesn't mean its exactly a couple years. If there's nothing in the movie contradicting it, then placing it around its release date makes sense.
Fine, you win. :p

Only Truth, Love & Wonder may be an original story, so no, they aren't worth including except for possibly that.

Not adding it unless DC confirms it.
Yeah. Rather say it's a doll based on the in-universe Conjuring franchise and the DC Extended Universe's version of that particular character from Lights Out.

Also, hehe.

Last edited:
Welp. When it does come out, I'll remove the 120 minute version from the timeline lol
That's if it's canon. I think I remember Jason implying that Aquaman flows with it better, or something like that. Hopefully, if not I suppose you could do a separate timeline.

Latest posts

Back