DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

So I finally found when Aquaman takes place - in late-May/early-June

Aquamandate.png

37 minutes into the film, there's these news broadcasts around the world about the tsunamis dumping trash on the shores of beaches.
That 6 and 1 each have Chinese letters next to them in one of the shots.
月 - "Month"
日 - "Day"

June 1st. I'll adjust.

So I finally found when Aquaman takes place - in late-May/early-June

View attachment 238

37 minutes into the film, there's these news broadcasts around the world about the tsunamis dumping trash on the shores of beaches.
That 6 and 1 each have Chinese letters next to them in one of the shots.
月 - "Month"
日 - "Day"

June 1st. I'll adjust.
I suppose that places Zack Snyder's Justice League in May. Was the dates from 2017 a Weadon addition?

Remember, 75 percent of the movie was refilmed.
I know. I just remember that someone claimed that was a Snyder scene on Reddit or YouTube. They might be wrong though. It might not even end up in the film even if it is.

If it is, pahaps the end of the film is vague enough that a time jump could have occurred.

Edit: Pahaps it is a Snyder scene, but made only to impress Warner Brothers, since they wanted a lighter tone. As Zack Snyder's Justice League is a uncompromising version, it could be that some Snyder scenes will be removed.

I personally think that Justice League is pre-crisis as the following films fit the Zack Snyder timeline better. I can't really imagine Aquaman occurring identically in two different timelines that diverge significantly. Pahaps even Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice since Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Ultimate Edition used the Snyder Steppenwolf.

Last edited:
I know. I just remember that someone claimed that was a Snyder scene on Reddit or YouTube. They might be wrong though. It might not even end up in the film even if it is.

If it is, pahaps the end of the film is vague enough that a time jump could have occurred.

Edit: Pahaps it is a Snyder scene, but made only to impress Warner Brothers, since they wanted a lighter tone. As Zack Snyder's Justice League is a uncompromising version, it could be that some Snyder scenes will be removed.

I personally think that Justice League is pre-crisis as the following films fit the Zack Snyder timeline better. I can't really imagine Aquaman occurring identically in two different timelines that diverge significantly. Pahaps even Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice since Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Ultimate Edition used the Snyder Steppenwolf.
I'd prefer the Whedon JL to not be canon at all in either timeline.

I'd prefer the Whedon JL to not be canon at all in either timeline.
It doesn't really fit as well anyway. Zack Snyder's Justice League continues the Zack Snyder Trilogy properly and leads directly into Aquaman. That alone makes it the true Justice League.

Still, 75% of Justice League is a considerable amount, I think that's enough content that I consider it apart of a different DCEU timeline. Maybe Bruce was a little more light hearted and Barry a bit stranger (Brunch?) in this timeline.

Still, 75% of Justice League is a considerable amount, I think that's enough content that I consider it apart of a different DCEU timeline. Maybe Bruce was a little more light hearted and Barry a bit stranger (Brunch?) in this timeline.

Wait until Zack Snyder's version comes out. I'll be removing the Whedon version ENTIRELY.

omg i had no idea
that's why the piece of shit came out like that
The Themiscara attack sequence happens an hour into Zack Snyder's Justice League while in the theatrical it happened at the 20 minute mark. Way, way different. It looks like we could be like seeing 2 whole new films worth of content.
Wait until Zack Snyder's version comes out. I'll be removing the Whedon version ENTIRELY.
No objection here, sir.

I have already. And by the time I left the theatre, I (thought I had) liked the film.

The Themiscara attack sequence happens an hour into Zack Snyder's Justice League while in the theatrical it happened at the 20 minute mark. Way, way different. It looks like we could be like seeing 2 whole new films worth of content.
No I wonder why the hell Whedon accepted to do this. (yeah, I know, money, can't blame im)

Are we getting another feud to follow like Kevin Smith and Tim Burton? :cool:

DC Fandome
The Batman is confirmed a separate universe.

Zack Snyder's Justice League is going to be released in 4 parts, but combined into a film later.

Black Adam is present day. Dwayne Johnson kinda teased Superman, too.

The title of Shazam! 2 is Shazam!: Fury of the Gods.

Gotham P.D. is set during Year 1, before The Batman, which is set in Year 2.

I must say, The Batman looks shockingly good.
I know Robert said that it's "kind-of a different world", which he said before he saw the film, and DC Fandome said it's separate to both the DCEU and Patman universe, but I hope the Joker film gets tied to it down the line. If you end with Bruce's parents dying, you have to do... something. Imagine the possibilities!

Last edited:
Alright, what's with Bruce Wayne hair? C'MON!
It's not about the actor, I've only seen one Pattinson's film so far... Water for Elephants, I think, something about Elephants with Christoph Waltz, it was a good film and I like his acting, but why did they put a Tim Drake hair on Bruce's top? Yeah I'm offended if you ask. Of course I'm gonna watch the film but they better know I didn't like that hairdo.

Also he looks like Neil Gaiman's Sandman in this thumb and the only Sandman I enjoy is Wesley Dodds.

That said, I liked the trailer and I hope a film as good as or maybe even better Batman Begins.

Alright, what's with Bruce Wayne hair? C'MON!
It's not about the actor, I've only seen one Pattinson's film so far... Water for Elephants, I think, something about Elephants with Christoph Waltz, it was a good film and I like his acting, but why did they put a Tim Drake hair on Bruce's top? Yeah I'm offended if you ask. Of course I'm gonna watch the film but they better know I didn't like that hairdo.

Also he looks like Neil Gaiman's Sandman in this thumb and the only Sandman I enjoy is Wesley Dodds.

That said, I liked the trailer and I hope a film as good as or maybe even better Batman Begins.
He just took off his cowl/mask, his hair is messy as a result.

Latest posts

Back