DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

You don't think it's going to be ALL Multiverse related through out the whole thing, do you?
I mean, yeah. It seems to be a very loose adaptation of Flashpoint with the multiverse instead. I'd imagine that the beginning and end would be set in the primary universe. Don't know how that's gonna work out, but introducing Supergirl in a Flash film is an odd choice regardless.

Guess we'll see.

Meh. I see tie-in comics more as secondary canon anyway. If this is the DCEU Supergirl and it ignores the comic, I wouldn't be shocked.

January 22
The Return of Superman (Bonus Scenes - Justice League: Bluray - Special Feature)
That bonus scene will be in Zack Snyder's Justice League, right? Or at least there will be Snyder's version of Superman's return scene?

Also, the crossover with the two Barry takes place in January 2020, but before Birds of Prey?

That bonus scene will be in Zack Snyder's Justice League, right? Or at least there will be Snyder's version of Superman's return scene?

Also, the crossover with the two Barry takes place in January 2020, but before Birds of Prey?
Yes, but he's wearing the black suit in Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Yes, most likely before Birds of Prey.

I'll remove all Josstice League content by the time Zack Snyder's version comes out lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dok
Yes, but he's wearing the black suit in Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Yes, most likely before Birds of Prey.
Thank you, I'll do a complete DCEU rewatch before March 18 so I'm using this timeline in order to do it properly! :D
Also I've never watched Shazam! or Birds of Prey so it would be the best occasion after ZSJL! :)

Thank you, I'll do a complete DCEU rewatch before March 18 so I'm using this timeline in order to do it properly! :D
Also I've never watched Shazam! or Birds of Prey so it would be the best occasion after ZSJL! :)
Don't watch the 2017 version of JL tho, saving you the time. ;)

Don't watch the 2017 version of JL tho, saving you the time. ;)
I already watched in theathers back in 2017 and another time in 2018! :rolleyes:
But it would be 3 years since I didn't rewatched it so I'll wait one month the canon and proper version of that movie! :D

I'm aware, but there's a point where it goes too far. Henry Cavill should be the mainstream Superman.

Now, if this is some kind of Calvin Ellis standalone film, like Joker, I guess it's fine, but if this is the new live-action Superman for the foreseeable future... I don't feel good about that.

Case in point, Man of Steel 2 > Superman reboot.

Reactions: Dok
I don't understand why they are doing this and why there isn't Man of Steel 2 after 8 years...

Henry Cavill was excellent as Superman and his movie was one of the best superhero movies I've ever seen (the first flight scene...), it's not the "perfect Supeeman" with no errors, it was a very authentic Superman!

Maybe one day he will return. :(

I don't understand why they are doing this and why there isn't Man of Steel 2 after 8 years...

Henry Cavill was excellent as Superman and his movie was one of the best superhero movies I've ever seen (the first flight scene...), it's not the "perfect Supeeman" with no errors, it was a very authentic Superman!

Maybe one day he will return. :(
Yeah Should have come even before BvS, by the way.

Latest posts

Back