DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Actually, maybe they are.
It depends on whether you interpret Aquaman as being immediately after Zack Snyder's Justice League, because it's not outright stated. Just that he's going to see his father.

If they're canon, "Fast Food" takes place after Bruce meets Barry, as he's still eating that pizza that he had. Also, it's the same car.

Reactions: Dok
Actually, maybe they are.
It depends on whether you interpret Aquaman as being immediately after Zack Snyder's Justice League, because it's not outright stated. Just that he's going to see his father.

If they're canon, "Fast Food" takes place after Bruce meets Barry, as he's still eating that pizza that he had. Also, it's the same car.
Okok, so it's up to selfishmisery to decide if Mercedes-Benz Presents is canon to ZSJL or not? :cool:

Maybe the flashbacks from young Wonder Woman are 5000 years in the past, with the Victor and Barry conversation in ZSJL?

Jenkins said she was 800 years old but in-universe characters don't say the same things, who is right...? o_O

And maybe you can edit the first sequences of your board, since there were more movies with the years!

Maybe the flashbacks from young Wonder Woman are 5000 years in the past, with the Victor and Barry conversation in ZSJL?

Jenkins said she was 800 years old but in-universe characters don't say the same things, who is right...? o_O

And maybe you can edit the first sequences of your board, since there were more movies with the years!
I took that as Victor assuming WW was as old as her sisters.

Just finished the movie and while I loved Man of Steel and BvS (mainly the Ultimate Edition), I was never one of these restore the Snyderverse people, but man that blew me away and I would love to see this vision for the DCEU continue in some fashion. I'd go as far as to place it in my Top 5 Superhero Movies. Looking forward to throwing away my copy of the theatrical cut and replacing it.

WB says the Ayer Cut ain't happening...

Enjoy the choppily/poorly edited version with misplaced music I guess then, guys.

• Sad
"The movie, from Warner Bros.' DC Films, is set to be released theatrically. J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot is producing through his overall deal with WarnerMedia."

"The upcoming DC Extended Universe installment will be Zatanna's first franchise appearance."

This indirectly implies the Justice League Dark tv show is a part of the DC Extended Universe, right?

WB says the Ayer Cut ain't happening...

Enjoy the choppily/poorly edited version with misplaced music I guess then, guys.
WB said they're not developing it.

Theoretically, it would be developed by HBO, right? They're the champions of the Snyderverse. I don't know, seeing as it would basically be throwing away money, and the success of Zack Snyder's Justice League, surely we'll see it at some point?

Remember when everyone said Zack Snyder's Justice League wouldn't happen?

I'm still hopeful. Money talks.

November 29
Man of Steel Chapter 5 (0:42:30 - 0:48:56)
Man of Steel Chapter 6 (0:48:57 - 0:54:27)
Man of Steel Chapter 6 (0:57:30 - 0:59:02)

November 30
Man of Steel Chapter 6 (0:57:44 - 0:59:02)
Man of Steel Chapter 7 (0:59:03 - 1:01:22)
what's with these dates? there's two 0:59:02

I'd imagine it's supposed to be:
November 29
Man of Steel
Chapter 5 (0:42:30 - 0:48:56)
Man of Steel Chapter 6 (0:48:57 - 0:54:27)
Man of Steel Chapter 6 (0:57:30 -
0:57:43)

November 30
Man of Steel
Chapter 6 (0:57:44 - 0:59:02)
Man of Steel Chapter 7 (0:59:03 - 1:01:22)

I'd have to check, though.

Latest posts

Back