DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Is there any place where I can watch Suicide squad Extended Cut without having to buy the movie?

I can tell you that this place here is not where you should asking those types of questions.

But I would suggest HBO Max.
Well i figured most ppl on here has watched the extended Cut so I thought I'd ask. HBO Max only has the Theatrical version

Looks like Supergirl is from the DCEU Earth, or "Earth-1" as we've been led to believe.

Looks like Supergirl is from the DCEU Earth, or "Earth-1" as we've been led to believe.
The leaked concept teaser for The Flash suggests that Flash, Supergirl, Batman (Earth-89) and an unknown spoiler character make up a poor man's Justice League.

It seems like Supergirl might be a version of the Flashpoint Superman, who was captured by the government when he landed on Earth, as well. We see a picture of (I think) her in the weakened pose that that Superman was introduced in. Her costume is actually pretty similar in black and gray colours. (I'm not saying she's actually Superman, by the way)

So... either Supergirl is travelling the multiverse with Flash or she's from Earth-89, and the reason we didn't see her in that world is because she was captured by the government. Obviously Superman was referenced in Batman & Robin but I expect they'll ignore that. I would like a Nick Cage Superman reference, though.

Then again, she's clearly designed with the DCEU Superman in mind. I'm not sure what's going on.

Michael Keaton's Batman is in the DCEU Earth in set photos. Don't know what's up with that...

The leaked concept teaser for The Flash suggests that Flash, Supergirl, Batman (Earth-89) and an unknown spoiler character make up a poor man's Justice League.

It seems like Supergirl might be a version of the Flashpoint Superman, who was captured by the government when he landed on Earth, as well. We see a picture of (I think) her in the weakened pose that that Superman was introduced in. Her costume is actually pretty similar in black and gray colours. (I'm not saying she's actually Superman, by the way)

So... either Supergirl is travelling the multiverse with Flash or she's from Earth-89, and the reason we didn't see her in that world is because she was captured by the government. Obviously Superman was referenced in Batman & Robin but I expect they'll ignore that. I would like a Nick Cage Superman reference, though.

Then again, she's clearly designed with the DCEU Superman in mind. I'm not sure what's going on.

Michael Keaton's Batman is in the DCEU Earth in set photos. Don't know what's up with that...
Or they found Kara in ice in the arctic.
KaraDCEUOrigin.png
Skin color, ehh, tanned. Hair color doesn't matter. I still think it's Kara. I mean they got the costume designer from Man of Steel coming back to do Supergirl's costume with all the little Kryptonian engravings.

And BatKeaton might be a temporary sidekick plucked into Earth-DCEU by Flash. (I guess Batfleck dies?)

Please, no flashpoint.
I think with Flash film doing a madness with time and Routh rumoured to be playing Superman again, I think that it is very likely that Keaton and Routh will replace Affleck and Cavill as mainline DCEU characters.
It would also explain why Suicide Squad was missing from that apparent Flash timeline "leak" - this new film ties very loosely to the previous one (I won't discuss spoilers dw).

I really doubt that leak is true. I doubt The Flash will have any Flashpoint event, considering travelling to alternate universes doesn't change any timeline. At least, I hope.

Think about it. Wonder Woman ties to Ben Affleck's Batman. Aquaman references Justice League. Shazam! references all the Snyder films. Birds of Prey references Suicide Squad and only happens because of Jared Leto's Joker. It didn't come from a reliable source, as far as I'm aware. It's easy to make this stuff up, too. Reddit is full of stuff like that.

I have never heard of any Routh leak. Routh is Earth-96 Superman and it should stay that way. Keaton is Earth-89 Batman and it should stay that way. It would be messy to change that. Additionally, time travel can't combine different universes, assuming that's involved.

You can add spoiler tags, by the way. It's the 3 dots by the picture, then the crossed out line. I don't know how The Suicide Squad relates to Suicide Squad, but we knew that it was a soft-reboot, meaning the same universe but a reintroduction.

Latest posts

Back