DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

I'm still hoping that Keaton Batman is just a visitor just to fill time until they decide to bring in, I dunno, an actor who looks like an older Robert Pattinson or whatever to be the New Earth-1 Batman.

Yes, I'd much rather Pattinson be the new DCEU Batman. In the 90s. With smart phones. Because Earth-89 doesn't mesh well with the DCEU IMO.
Yeah, same. I have no problem with Keaton Batman, personally. I just think that Batman's age should match with the other DC characters.

Now, if he were doing a Batman Beyond film, or a Kingdom Come film, or any story with an older Batman in his own universe, then I'd be interested.

2984 ? B.C.
????

Zack Snyder's Justice League
(0:59:21 - 1:01:10)
Zack Snyder's Justice League (1:01:17 - 1:07:13)

You missed this bit, BTW.

DCEU Wonder Woman shows up in Serving Up Justice teaming up with her counterpart (or is that Serena William's counterpart?). It does seem to be canon.

Seems simple enough.

????
Serving Up Justice #1
Serving Up Justice #2
[Wonderous Serena's Universe]
Serving Up Justice #3
Serving Up Justice #4

Also, the 3rd issue states "Back on Earth-1..." confirming that the DCEU is Earth-1 beyond BTS quotes.

i swear, if they say Wonderous Serena is from Earth-2 I'm gonna lose it lol. Not that they will, anyway.
View attachment 586

Oh, and you should probably add those Justice League tie-in comics, too.
I don't know about this yet. I'll have to wait for issue 4 if that ever comes out.

Wonderous Serena is, what, Earth-11 probably? lol

I don't know about this yet. I'll have to wait for issue 4 if that ever comes out.

Wonderous Serena is, what, Earth-11 probably? lol
Hmm. Earth-11 corresponds to the genderswap universe in the comics. I'd like to imagine that's some kind of alternate DCEU with Batwoman, Superwoman and Wonder Man. Earth-23 is home to a black Wonder Woman, but this is quite different to Nubia so I don't think it counts. Maybe a universe where superheroes are all athletes. Usain Bolt Flash, Lebron James Superman, you get the idea.

The wiki states that DirecTV considers this to be the prequel to the comic:

In terms of events, that's completely fine, the Serena Williams stuff works as a standalone universe. The issue with that comes with the "real world" characters, but I guess we're supposed to ignore that part.

Hey, maybe it's the live-action adaptation Earth-33, lol.

Last edited:
They will. If #3 came out just now, and its been ages since 1984 came out, then they're not going to stop.

Context will come in time...

WHAT THE F-CK!

Ok... let's think this through (ignoring the obvious personal feelings we hold).

Every DCEU film right now is in the Synder trilogy timeline. Batman and Batman Returns are in a separate universe. Batgirl is incompatible with both universes. The only way this can possibly be treated is with the Arrowverse treatment. None of either film universes have any instalments that are completely true to Batgirl's new timeline.

After The Flash, [Pre-Flashpoint Earth-1] on every film. Earth-89 will probably have to be included... so... [Earth-89] on Batman films ([Pre-Crisis Earth-89] if counting that Arrowverse scene).

That's the cleanest way it can probably be. It is what it is, I guess... :confused:

Ok... let's think this through (ignoring the obvious personal feelings we hold).

Every DCEU film right now is in the Synder trilogy timeline. Batman and Batman Returns are in a separate universe. Batgirl is incompatible with both universes. The only way this can possibly be treated is with the Arrowverse treatment. None of either film universes have any instalments that are completely true to Batgirl's new timeline.

After The Flash, [Pre-Flashpoint Earth-1] on every film. Earth-89 will probably have to be included... so... [Earth-89] on Batman films ([Pre-Crisis Earth-89] if counting that Arrowverse scene).

That's the cleanest way it can probably be. It is what it is, I guess... :confused:
So what if Barry gave her a way to travel to Earth-89?

So what if Barry gave her a way to travel to Earth-89?
Not sure if I'd like Batgirl traveling back and fourth.

Maybe it'd make more sense if Bruce had a scene in his universe, either a flashback or just him crossing over.

Not sure if I'd like Batgirl traveling back and fourth.

Maybe it'd make more sense if Bruce had a scene in his universe, either a flashback or just him crossing over.
So the mural is in a flashback on Earth-89?

At some point. Busy at the moment.

Really not enjoying Peacemaker tbh. It's rough getting through it.
Wow. I'm pretty much the opposite. I've rewatched the first three episodes already just for kicks. To each their own though.
I do hate that they keep name-dropping DC characters though. Certain characters the show is making canon don't belong in the DCEU.

At some point. Busy at the moment.

Really not enjoying Peacemaker tbh. It's rough getting through it.
I like it, but I wouldn't consider it anywhere close to being DC's best show like many are. Which sucks because I've really enjoyed most of Gunn's other work. It's just crazy to me to think that (well at least for now) this is meant to be the same universe as Man of Steel. The MCU has conflicting tones within their work, but I've never felt something was unbelievable as part of that world. Something I can't say for Peacemaker.

Latest posts

Back