DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

I don't see how Keaton's janky, slow fighting style from the Burton films could ever evolve into what Batfleck did in this new timeline. He'd be killed by those Russian goons in BvS the second he entered the building.

Thanks. I f-cking hate this.
I think that's just how the films differ in when they were made and limitations of the suit. If they had his Batman in more fight scenes, it'll probably be more like Keaton's fights in The Protege.

I think that's just how the films differ in when they were made and limitations of the suit. If they had his Batman in more fight scenes, it'll probably be more like Keaton's fights in The Protege.
Interesting. I never watched The Protege.

I love that the DCEU is starting to embrace being a cinematic universe more. Those cameos made me want a Gunn directed Justice League.
Yeah, the only bad thing were that
Didn't showed Superman's face, so we will have to wait to know what will happen to Cavill and that Superman wears the blue suit so it makes me question if it's Snyderverse or not :(

Last edited:
Yeah, the only bad think were that
Didn't showed Superman's face, so we will have to wait to know what will happen to Cavill and that Superman wears the blue suit so it makes me question if it's Snyderverse or not :(
We already knew Superman returned to the blue suit as seen in Shazam!, so that's not an issue. Yes, Darkseid corrupted him in the black suit, but I think it's evident that was a previous timeline and the DCEU isn't following Zack's original plan, so yes, Superman being in a blue suit fits the canon.

People have zoomed into his face and believe they used Henry Cavill's likeness. No issues.

1645740960486.png

I can't see the date on this newspaper (from Batgirl) but i see definitley "NOV" or "DEC" on it, everything suggest that it's December, also, Belle Reve it's confirmed to exist if
The Flash creates a new timeline
Also, this maybe hints a potential Suicide Squad 3 with Jesse Eisenberg's Lex "Luther"

• Zack Snyder's Justice League is canon to the original timeline (Snyderverse). Barry talks about time travelling "one second" and saving everyone.
  • Ben Affleck appears at the end teasing Crisis on Infinite Earths (I guess the Anti-Monitor returned or something).
  • Henry Cavill isn't erased, and the Snyderverse still exists.
  • In the new timeline (DCEU), we have a Keaton variant and Kal-El was killed by Zod as a baby. :confused:
So:
Burtonverse (Batman - The Flash)
Snyderverse (Man of Steel - The Flash)
DC Extended Universe (The Flash onwards)

People enjoyed the film, too.

Remember this?
crisis-jim-lee.jpg

So Crisis will have characters from:

The Suicide Squad
Batman (1989)
Peacemaker
Doom Patrol
Titans
Shazam
Justice Society (Black Adam)
Zatanna (?)
Stargirl
The Flash
Black Adam
Supergirl
Superman & Lois
Batwoman
Aquaman
The Batman

DCEU, Snyderverse, Burtonverse, Arrowverse, The Batman, Titans, Doom Patrol and Stargirl have apparent involvement in the 3rd Live-Action Multiverse Crisis. I say 3rd, because Smallville S11, Arrowverse and now DCEU, haha.

Remember this?
View attachment 690

So Crisis will have characters from:

The Suicide Squad
Batman (1989)
Peacemaker
Doom Patrol
Titans
Shazam
Justice Society (Black Adam)
Zatanna (?)
Stargirl
The Flash
Black Adam
Supergirl
Superman & Lois
Batwoman
Aquaman
The Batman

DCEU, Snyderverse, Burtonverse, Arrowverse, The Batman, Titans, Doom Patrol and Stargirl have apparent involvement in the 3rd Live-Action Multiverse Crisis. I say 3rd, because Smallville S11, Arrowverse and now DCEU, haha.
Where are you getting this from? 4chan? Reddit?

Where are you getting this from? 4chan? Reddit?
ViewerAnon, KC Welsh, MyTimeToShineHello, BigScreenLeaks. All considered reputable.

That Crisis on Infinite Earths thing came from DC Fandome. They very much hinted at a Crisis on Infinite Earths event, even blurting out an entire sentence because it's a "spoiler". Considering the rumoured test screening, it provides better context in hindsight.

Seeing various live-action versions in the artwork, you can essentially assume that they'd be involved in a DCEU adaptation because they were teased in that picture. That's not a leak, that's deduction.

Last edited:
ViewerAnon, KC Welsh, MyTimeToShineHello, BigScreenLeaks. All considered reputable.

That Crisis on Infinite Earths thing came from DC Fandome. They very much hinted at a Crisis on Infinite Earths event, even blurting out an entire sentence because it's a "spoiler". Considering the rumoured test screening, it provides better context in hindsight.

Seeing various live-action versions in the artwork, you can essentially assume that they'd be involved in a DCEU adaptation because they were teased in that picture. That's not a leak, that's deduction.
A lot of this sounds like "I know a guy"/guessing horsesh-t. #doubt

As for Fandome:

3:22:07. Crisis on Infinite Earths artwork with live-action characters. When asked "what does it all mean?", Jim was purposefully censored because they wanted to tease us about it without outright stating what it really means.

But it definitely means something.
Especially with these very reliable scoopers coming out and stating that the test screening teased Crisis on Infinite Earths with Ben Affleck's Batman.

I definitely think we're going to get it in serveral years.

Last edited:
Plus, this is kinda a good thing because it means they're quite literally not erasing the original DCEU. Everything we've seen so far, from Man of Steel to Peacemaker, exists in a separate reality. If Warner Brothers want to make more Snyderverse content, I suppose they can.

Future DCEU content post-Flash, from Aquaman sequels to James Gunn's Suicide Squad spin-offs (not the film itself) exists in it's own timeline. Similar events happen from the Snyder timeline happen here, such as The Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey, but Supergirl is all of a sudden from present day and Batman is much older and resembles his Earth-89 counterpart. Hopefully Superman is alive here and Zod killing Superman is from the Burtonverse.

I prefer it be set in the Snyder original timeline, but it is what it is.

Joss Whedon's Justice League doesn't exist anywhere, lol.

Latest posts

Back