Dear E - The Advice from E Thread

• Help support The Comic Board :

E

Excelsior Club
I have long suspected that I would make the most awesomely awesome advice columnist in the history of ever.

Here we will put that theory to the test.

Ask me advice for your problems. It does not need to be comic-related.

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
Dear E,

I am a young woman of 21 and a legal drinker. However, that has nothing to do with the advice I seek. you see, i was recently infracted for saying some obscure things about a certain artist. He is awful. I would compare him with your hate for Card. How can i better express my feelings without getting infracted and seeming like a complete douche? Is there a loophole, and if not, how much do I pay to bribe you? Paypal?

yours truly,

bagley rocks

E

Excelsior Club
Dear E,

I am a young woman of 21 and a legal drinker. However, that has nothing to do with the advice I seek. you see, i was recently infracted for saying some obscure things about a certain artist. He is awful. I would compare him with your hate for Card. How can i better express my feelings without getting infracted and seeming like a complete douche? Is there a loophole, and if not, how much do I pay to bribe you? Paypal?

yours truly,

bagley rocks
Very simple; you're talking about Howard Chaykin. Nobody likes Howard Chaykin. So all you have to do is say "Howard Chaykin" and people will know exactly what you're talking about.

It's kind of like taking the Lord's name in vain. Howard Chaykin!

I'm a cronic procrastinator, especially when it comes to homework. How should I overcome this?
If you are a daydreamer, start thinking about life will be like if you fail high school (or college, your pick). Think of a life in a cardboard box, sitting in a puddle of your own urine. Think of Joe Kalicki stabbing you, because he does that to bums.

I'm going to have 2000 posts soon. And I am going to leave forever. Will you remember me?
I will always remember you, because I think it is funny you call yourself marvel"man".

Bass

Nexus of the World
Dear E,

How did you become so awesome at giving advice?

Sincerely,
Bass

PS: I like Howard Chaykin. Should I just give up on my future and wait for Kalicki's knife?

E

Excelsior Club
Dear E,

How did you become so awesome at giving advice?

Sincerely,
Bass

PS: I like Howard Chaykin. Should I just give up on my future and wait for Kalicki's knife?
I'm not sure. I guess I was just born with the gift.

And you don't really like Howard Chaykin. You are just being disagreeable.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Dear E,

Bacon-N-Eggs Betty tends to leave my back looking like Alex Ross's Batman.

What do you suggest to help keep my skin smooth and scar-free?

Love,
Doom

Bass

Nexus of the World
I'm not sure. I guess I was just born with the gift.

And you don't really like Howard Chaykin. You are just being disagreeable.
Dear E,

Are you sure "Gift" is the right choice of word?

Also - I do like Howard Chaykin.

Sincerely,
Twipple McStanley

Latest posts