Doom's PM.

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Dude. Seriously.

What the hell did I just read?

"YOU WILL HAVE THIS TOOTHPICK IN YOUR EYE"

Last edited:

MaxwellSmart

See, I used to think you'd be the best guy to go to a bar with, but now I'm not so sure. I'm thinking it's probably just a matter of making sure you don't get too much liquor in you. I'd also say you don't have any shame when you're drunk which doesn't help.

Side note, I kind of suprised you admitted to reading comics to some random chick. Just because it's easy ammunition for a chick to throw back at you.

Way to stick up for the Punisher by the way. The toothpick line was probably unneccesary, though.

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
I totally have no ****ing clue what's going on here.

Maybe I'm too gay or something.

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Victor Von Doom said:
Not after that amount. It was nights like last night that made me remember why I quit drinking.
How's that working out for you anyway?

MaxwellSmart

Dr.Strangefate said:

Were talking about Doom's night on the town. He sent the story via PM.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I didn't get any PM... I guess that means I'm not cool enough. :(

Ultimate MJ

Any chance we could get a public synopsis? We all wanna contribute too!

I wish I had a rowdy story from last night, but it was a pretty run of the mill trip to the bars.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
MaxwellSmart said:
See, I used to think you'd be the best guy to go to a bar with, but now I'm not so sure. I'm thinking it's probably just a matter of making sure you don't get too much liquor in you. I'd also say you don't have any shame when you're drunk which doesn't help.

Oh I'm still a blast to hit the bars with........but only when I wanna go out. Sadly, the other night was one of those instances when I didn't really wanna go out. I was dragged out by several co-workers who are stuck here in the hotel working weird hours as well. Peer pressure is a *****.

Going out to bars/clubs without an "agenda" is boring. And doing it sober is just plain depressing. Plus you get stuck as DD...and that duty just makes the evening a downright waste. Like I said....I didn't wanna go out that night so I figured if I go out....I'm gonna get drunk.

And so Doom started drinking early.....................agressively to boot.

MaxwellSmart said:
Side note, I kind of suprised you admitted to reading comics to some random chick. Just because it's easy ammunition for a chick to throw back at you.

Way to stick up for the Punisher by the way. The toothpick line was probably unneccesary, though.

I was drunk and babbling. I could've given her even more ammunition but it wouldn't matter. There was no way she would've stood a chance against my drunken wit.

Dr.Strangefate said:

ProjectX2 said:
I didn't get any PM... I guess that means I'm not cool enough. :(

My bad...I'll fix that ASAP. :wink:

MaxwellSmart said:
Ahhhh! It's good to be part of the in crowd.

It's not so much of who's cool enough. Its just that the story was so long that I needed to break it up into 2 PMs. Plus the PM feature only allows me to send it to 5 people at a time. After like the 3rd time sending out 2 messages, I just got tired of it and called it a day.

Caduceus said:
How's that working out for you anyway?

Apparently not so well.

I haven't touched alcohol in years (except for cooking with it). My soon-to-be-ex didn't drink....so since she didn't drink and I decided to stop drinking, I didn't see the need to. But in light of recent events I decided to take up drinking again. Nothing too heavy like the other night....just a beer or 2 with dinner. Small stuff like that.

I even went out drinking on my b-day and it wasn't that bad. But the other night was just too much. I won't be drinking like that anymore...just the dinner drink or maybe a shot or 2 when I'm out.

Ice said:
Screw that. I'd still go out with Doom just so I can see this happen live. :lol:

Indeed. Being out with me while drunk is like watching WWE. It might seem stupid while watching it on TV or reading about it.......but its so awesomely entertaining live and upfront.

Ultimate MJ said:
Any chance we could get a public synopsis? We all wanna contribute too!

I got REEEEEAAAAAAALLLLY drunk and insulted several women in a very public way along with burning any bridges of possibility of going out with these guys again. Or anyone else at work because I'm sure stories will be told and desparaging looks will be slung my way.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
That was pretty funny.

"I run..."
"To the fridge?"

:lol:

Latest posts