Outdated

Kelly is president in X-Men '97, so probably not in Earth-534834. Earth-15730 is the X-Men '92 comics but not the House of XCII world, which doesn't have a number yet. Counter Earth is another planet in the same universe.
Okay then why are you having some of them all in one timeline here btw?

Earth-15730 is the X-Men '92 comics but not the House of XCII world
I'm aware of that, and the House of XCII reality (sorry for my typo in the notes as "MCVII") has been told to be renamed to "Jubilee 10".
Earth-15730 was also originally labeled Earth-92131 on the page, so there had to been some overlap between Secret Wars (2015).

Also, you don't think its possible Clinton just served one term on Earth-534834?
My internal thoughts on Counter Earth was it potentially being another 'pocket' universe within the same space; co-existing with the current MAU Spider-Man iteration that originated from Earth-92131 (which since shifted to Earth-534834?). But I guess like 1 term Clinton, that's hypothetical too...

Last edited:
I'm aware of that, and the House of XCII reality (sorry for my typo in the notes as "MCVII") has been told to be renamed to "Jubilee 10".
It's the Tenth Jubilee life. That's all it's saying.

Earth-15730 was also originally labeled Earth-92131 on the page, so there had to been some overlap between Secret Wars (2015).
A council of Dracula variants referred to it as Earth-92131. My personal theory is that it used to be Earth-92131 until Jubilee died, which is when it was retroactively split off into it's own timeline.

Also, you don't think its possible Clinton just served one term on Earth-534834?
I suppose. Good point.

My internal thoughts on Counter Earth was it potentially being another 'pocket' universe within the same space; co-existing with the current MAU Spider-Man iteration that originated from Earth-92131 (which since shifted to Earth-534834?). But I guess like 1 term Clinton, that's hypothetical too...
In the comics, Counter-Earth is said to be the same reality but slightly off the dimensional axis so that it won't be detected.

That's just a head-canon thing. The president issue is a known contradiction in that.
Then split up the timelines. I don't put Gotham in the Arrowverse and I'm waiting on seeing how Superman & Lois ends before I add it to that or the Non-Arrowverse timeline thread.

Of itself. It doesn't have a number.
Hence why my headcanon list gave it one. AT ONE POINT it was a designated reality, which isn't given to us yet.

And Jubilee's 11th life, created a new timeline - which according to the wiki the writer intentionally left vague as a blank slate for what comes next.

Can anyone identify what shows are featured in the Marvel Animation logo? Obviously we have X-Men and What If…? but what specific shows are the Spider-Man, Thing and Silver Surfer shots from?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Latest posts

Back