Finding Dory

JanetVanDyne98

I don't know if people think that Pixar films are for little kids or not but who cares. I like what I like and this movie like interesting

I loved the 1st Nemo. And even though I'm not a big Ellen fan, Dory is one of Disney's best characters. I don't think Pixar is just for kids. We are a generation that grew up on cartoons. As kids we loved all different types then, be it Loony Toons, GI Joe, or The Smurfs. Everything doesn't have to be The Simpsons or Family Guy to be enjoyed by adults. I saw Nemo before I became a father and it was my top fave of that year.

I loved the 1st Nemo. And even though I'm not a big Ellen fan, Dory is one of Disney's best characters. I don't think Pixar is just for kids. We are a generation that grew up on cartoons. As kids we loved all different types then, be it Loony Toons, GI Joe, or The Smurfs. Everything doesn't have to be The Simpsons or Family Guy to be enjoyed by adults. I saw Nemo before I became a father and it was my top fave of that year.

Ok that's good I'm not alone. I can't wait I don't know if it will be as good since it may be kinda hard to come up with new ideas but hey who knows maybe it will be really good

Notice how the 1st one was just released on theaters on 3D? Marketing strategy perhaps?

Re: Finding nemo 2-finding dory

Conspiracy?

Finding nemo 2-finding dory

Pixar is the best film studio operating today. I look forward to anything from the people that work there.

Ok that's good I'm not alone. I can't wait I don't know if it will be as good since it may be kinda hard to come up with new ideas but hey who knows maybe it will be really good

All three Toy Stories were good. The only Pixar movie that I was disappointed in was Brave.

Does this film need to exist? The first was such a complete story. Feels like cash-in to me.

Normally, I'd agree. But this is Pixar. TOY STORY 3 was absolutely excellent. CARS 2 was a wonderful sequel. I don't mind sequels to complete, stand alone stories, provided they're good. Pixar's track record on sequels makes me think FINDING DORY will be great.

Of course it's a cash in. That's what the movie business is all about. I think it's been long enough to come up with a new idea. They have a whole ocean of material (pun) to work with. And now everything is 3D that will add appeal.

Normally, I'd agree. But this is Pixar. TOY STORY 3 was absolutely excellent. CARS 2 was a wonderful sequel. I don't mind sequels to complete, stand alone stories, provided they're good. Pixar's track record on sequels makes me think FINDING DORY will be great.

I liked cars 2 but it felt .... Just there. I mean it adds nothing of worth in my eyes

Pixar consistently makes great movies. If someone can't enjoy a movie because they aren't the perceived target audience then it's too bad for them.

Latest posts

Back