Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 28, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Comic Board
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Comic Board

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 387 views
paperx said: Hey everyone this is a really cool and funny review of the comic book Doctor Leviathan that was published in2005. If you like old independent comics you will be entertained by ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 1 post * 24 views
TV
spielbergfan1 said: There's a new "Outlaws" DC project getting worked on, right now, that's going to be pitched to HBO Max. Not a lot I can cover on here that hasn't already been covered in [link] ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 7 posts * 147 views
Sonia said: Yes, is true it's all very confusing and chaotic, I've been looking for it and it's quiet complex. I think the reason why you find the book in Italian language is because the creator ... Read more >>
April 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 266 views
Movies
wingnix said: I love how much they seem to embrace the detective side of batman. Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 9 posts * 429 views
Sonia said: Yes, I think I understand what you mean.. if we are both talking about the same thing which I think we are then I too would talk about it for hours because is really a concern ... Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 25 posts * 1,823 views
TV
tabascoman77 said: UPDATE: Everything is now up-to-date. As for some news on this timeline... "Hawaii Five-0" was cancelled last year, leaving us with two shows in this "universe". This week, CBS ... Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 45 posts * 4,706 views
Movies
Pro Bot said: They're all canon, technically. That's just the one with the most information about the events, if that makes sense. Sort of like The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Extended ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts