Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 09, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Comic Board
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Comic Board

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 07, 2021 * 1 post * 102 views
Ken E said: Just alerting people to a new audio comic available on Youtube: The Adventures of Sgt Grit Grinder's Suicide Squad. The series is based on the legendary comic strip of the same ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 1 post * 277 views
paperx said: Add bookmark - #1 Greetings comic book board community my name is Jim Banks and I am a comic book creator at Leviathan comics. I would like to offer you the opportunity to download ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 1 post * 18 views
Arohmass said: judging by the many voices is this comic any good?? [link] -))) solo level Read more >>
May 31, 2021 * 1 post * 78 views
Movies
Isolated1 said: On March 18th, fans of the DC film universe crafted by Zack Snyder finally got their wish when Warner Bros released Zack Snyder's Justice League, aka "The Snyder Cut" where fans ... Read more >>
May 31, 2021 * 1 post * 32 views
TV
Isolated1 said: For the past few years, Marvel has run the live-action version of comic books. The MCU gave us Black Widow, Iron Man, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Black Panther, ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 1 post * 39 views
aButtFifty said: Hi Everyone, Do any of you have any experience with subscriptions to Heavy Metal Magazine? I bought a subscription back in January and they've sent me 1 issue and an empty envelope ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 50 posts * 5,689 views
Movies
Pro Bot said: Heres actually an argument for why the Richard Donner Cut is actually canon, not just an alternative sequel that I'm including for the sake of it. [image] Superman Returns Prequel ... Read more >>

Continue reading...