Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 23, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Comic Board
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Comic Board

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 52 views
WeaponX said: I noticed this comic the other day (sorry this is the best/only pic I have now)... The diamond price block and header (with ink smearing) seem rough and don't match what I have ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 1 post * 10 views
Danny18 said: This is based on the Injustice 2 universe, so any question about why Grid didn't get his shrinking tech from Atomica will be summarily keehauled... I had this idea in October 2018 ... Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 754 views
metheena said: Hi Sonia! Sorry it's been a while since I replied. I've been putting together a Kickstarter for Chapter 2 of the Indie Comic. I was wondering if you would be interested in help ... Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 1,384 views
Movies
Benjamim arola said: Shouldn't the last 3 pages of Prometheus Life and Death The Final Conflict be under an undetermined date? It mentions they are "any when", implying time travel or time dilation Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 30 posts * 2,541 views
TV
tabascoman77 said: UPDATE: So, I just heard that CBS has been making moves. No, MacGyver is still cancelled and we won't be seeing it coming back...and Magnum is still a go for the Fall line-up in ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts