• Thread starter Top stories on The Comic Board
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Comic Board

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 22, 2021 * 2 posts * 58 views
Movies
Kash said: There has been something that has bothered me since I have seen Batman in recent movies. I feel as though the essence is lacking in his on-screen appearances. There lacks the depth ... Read more >>
March 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 203 views
metheena said: Hello those who read this. I am announcing that I have UN-CANCELLED this comic series! I've been told by fans on different platforms that they like the first chp2 and want it to ... Read more >>
March 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 592 views
Movies
tabascoman77 said: The viewing order is literally written at the very top, showing the properties in order. The timeline, itself, is a precise chronological viewing order. Read more >>
March 19, 2021 * 18 posts * 1,001 views
TV
tabascoman77 said: No offense, but patience is a virtue. Many of us have lives outside this forum. I have work, a wife, and a kid. We're not here 24/7. So, I ask that you please wait. Read more >>
March 19, 2021 * 30 posts * 1,561 views
Movies
Pro Bot said: I prefer the idea that it's some kind of parody universe where similar events happen. The timeline is actually completely different at certain points, like the first invasion force ... Read more >>
March 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 860 views
Dok said: No, Marvel's Spider-Man franchise (PS4 & PS5) takes place in Earth-1048, while the Marvel's Avengers game takes place in another Earth which is not Earth-1048. Read more >>

Continue reading...