Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 12, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Comic Board
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Comic Board

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 1,301 views
paperx said: No this is a YouTube channel that dose reviews on independent comics from the 80s and they some how came across my comic and wanted to do a story on it and me even though I published ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 7 posts * 184 views
The Silver Age said: I i went on the search again Sonia after i saw your post. That last post is one i came across often, it's a film. Thanks to you i did find it, believe it or not it's an Italian ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 544 views
metheena said: That's awesome of you to say, thank you so much Sonia! One big reason why I wanted to create this comics series is for reading comments and having discussions like this. Specifically ... Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 25 posts * 1,954 views
TV
tabascoman77 said: You're tellin' me -- though with two of three shows done, I'm not sure it will continue for long. Magnum's just not very good and the ratings for it are down from last season. ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 45 posts * 4,877 views
Movies
Pro Bot said: I don't include adaptations. Clark was away from Metropolis during Superman III, and Lois went on a holiday. I guess Jason went with her. She probably broke up with White. I theorize ... Read more >>

Continue reading...