How do you want to die?

• Help support The Comic Board :

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I want to spontaneous combust in the most random way possible.

Actually during sex. BOOM! I'm on fire.

"MY *****'S BURNING".

The chick will have 3-degree burns for her whole life. Someone will ask her is she had sex with a curling iron.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
explanation? There's been about 15 of those specials.
More than 15 but anyway ....

Treehouse of Horror X

The collector (comic book guy) falls in lucite , and then as he gets out he says "lucite hardening ....must end life in classic Lorne Greene pose, from Battle Star Gallactica. Best... death...ever" as he dose the pose and dies.

so that ...... or death by snoo snoo

Grocer Man

When I am sound of mind and body...

...either that, or by blowing myself up after saying something witty.

E

Excelsior Club
Does it have to be realistic?

Because falling into a black hole would be the ultimate way to go.

TwilightEL

Does it have to be realistic?

Because falling into a black hole would be the ultimate way to go.
Yeah, but I'd add being locked in combat with a galactic oppressor, keeping him too preoccupied to escape so that the entire galaxy can have peace and liberation. And it would be a totally badass fight too, with jumping around and explosions and frickin' laser beams.

Last edited:

TwilightEL

What does a black hole do exacly?I mean what does it do that can kill most i know that not even light can escape.
I remember going to a museum and seeing a cartoon of a girl getting all stretched out next to a black hole. It was pretty freaky, seeing a childish depiction of a young girl in her last moment of contemplation before a death the human mind can barely fathom.

But anyway, I think you just get compressed to a singularity.

In my perfect death, my battle with the galactic oppressor would take place on board the hugest, coolest mother****ing spaceship the universe has ever seen.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
What does a black hole do exacly?I mean what does it do that can kill most i know that not even light can escape.
It can't but E like all great men knows that on the other side of a black hole is an alternate universe. He's hoping he'll land in one with UC Zombies. So his death is so huge not even our galaxy can contain it!

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
1. In a one on one sword fight with a master swordsman
2. dieing trying to protect someone, fighting off a bunch of ninjas
3. Or like the guy at the end of Independence Day, where he flue the plane striaght up destroying the ship and effectiveless saving the world, awesome.

I remember going to a museum and seeing a cartoon of a girl getting all stretched out next to a black hole. It was pretty freaky, seeing a childish depiction of a young girl in her last moment of contemplation before a death the human mind can barely fathom.

But anyway, I think you just get compressed to a singularity.
I think I saw that too. Actually you'd get torn into a million pieces before ever reaching the center as I recall. Because the acceleration of gravity 9.8 meter per second eventually the part of your body closer to the hole will be pulling harder than the part farther and you would literally tear in half over and over and over again.

Venom Melendez

It can't but E like all great men knows that on the other side of a black hole is an alternate universe. He's hoping he'll land in one with UC Zombies. So his death is so huge not even our galaxy can contain it!

Ultimate Central Zombies.

Like Zombie me,Zombie Houde,Zombie VVD,Zombie ice,etc?

Ofcourse E is so awesome only Zombie E could kill him

the watcher

I want to spontaneous combust in the most random way possible.

Actually during sex. BOOM! I'm on fire.

"MY *****'S BURNING".

The chick will have 3-degree burns for her whole life. Someone will ask her is she had sex with a curling iron.

Hey!!! You took mine!!! minus the burning...

Of course I would want to do it with Sarah Carter, Monique Alexander, & Carmel Moore...

Venom Melendez

1. In a one on one sword fight with a master swordsman
2. dieing trying to protect someone, fighting off a bunch of ninjas
3. Or like the guy at the end of Independence Day, where he flue the plane striaght up destroying the ship and effectiveless saving the world, awesome.

I think I saw that too. Actually you'd get torn into a million pieces before ever reaching the center as I recall. Because the acceleration of gravity 9.8 meter per second eventually the part of your body closer to the hole will be pulling harder than the part farther and you would literally tear in half over and over and over again.
So if you go head first you die instantly but feet firts youd feel that horrible pain more than once then?