How do you want to die?

• Help support The Comic Board :

E

Excelsior Club
Yeah, but I'd add being locked in combat with a galactic oppressor, keeping him too preoccupied to escape so that the entire galaxy can have peace and liberation. And it would be a totally badass fight too, with jumping around and explosions and frickin' laser beams.
That works too. That's much better actually.

But anyway, I think you just get compressed to a singularity.
That's how I understand it. Depending on how many nanoseconds you survive it would be a pretty intense experience.

Barring that, It would be cool to go into space without a spacesuit and just let the vacuum of space kill you. Supposedly you can survive something like 15 seconds in space with no protection. That would be a pretty amazing 15 seconds if you think about it.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
That's how I understand it. Depending on how many nanoseconds you survive it would be a pretty intense experience.

Barring that, It would be cool to go into space without a spacesuit and just let the vacuum of space kill you. Supposedly you can survive something like 15 seconds in space with no protection. That would be a pretty amazing 15 seconds if you think about it.
I'd try and wank one off in the 15 seconds.

Planet-man

3. Or like the guy at the end of Independence Day, where he flue the plane striaght up destroying the ship and effectiveless saving the world, awesome.
This was one of the things I was planning to say while reading the first page. Exciting, awesome to watch, too fast and thorough to be all that painful, and most of all, incredibly heroic.

I'd want to be very old, though.

Either that, or just of old age, but not after lingering in a coma or painful state of breakdown. Just a quick, sudden death of natural causes at around a hundred and twenty-eight or so.:)

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I already know how I'm going to die.

I travelled into the future and killed myself 53 years from now.

"B-but why are you d-doing this!? Why would you kill y-yourself? What's the point?"

"...

"I don't know."

BLAMMO!
1. In a one on one sword fight with a master swordsman
2. dieing trying to protect someone, fighting off a bunch of ninjas
3. Or like the guy at the end of Independence Day, where he flue the plane striaght up destroying the ship and effectiveless saving the world, awesome.

I think I saw that too. Actually you'd get torn into a million pieces before ever reaching the center as I recall. Because the acceleration of gravity 9.8 meter per second eventually the part of your body closer to the hole will be pulling harder than the part farther and you would literally tear in half over and over and over again.
Like in the Daath issue of Promethea...

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
There are so many great choices.

I would also like to be gunned down by the police while streaking in a trenchcoat on the beach.

Last edited:

Venom Melendez

"B-but why are you d-doing this!? Why would you kill y-yourself? What's the point?"

"...

"I don't know."

BLAMMO!

But wouldnt you see it coming?

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es

"...

"I don't know."

BLAMMO!
Oh man Moony is really making me laugh tonight

Lynx

I bet no one else would have their DNA floating around in space.

Helluva thing to brag about if you were still alive.
So. . .I'm curious. If you wank into a black hole. . .do you impregnate the universe?

the watcher

"...

"I don't know."

BLAMMO!

But wouldnt you see it coming?
Yeah what if you future self remembers the plan and traps you, breaks both you arms and legs. Then sends you back to your own time. So he would have prevented you from killing yourself then or anytime.

:shock:

I...must...do...this...
You would...

Last edited:

Planet-man

Now that I think about it, I seem to remember seeing my future self running down an airport terminal wearing sunglasses, a wig and a brightly patterned shirt, only to be shot down by airport security.... probably just a recurring childhood nightmare or something....

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Between Xenia Onatopp's legs.
WIN!

I think I want my DNA and central nervous system to be torn apart by nanomonkeys.

Either that or have Kristen Bell and Natalie Portman give me the Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart Technique during sex.

Latest posts