How do you want to die?

• Help support The Comic Board :

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Eat an old Burger I find under friends bed , But only after I tried to get him to do it , only to have him dare me an thus I ate of the burger

JonnyFreeze

i need to die in a big bed full of asian chicks all cuddlin me an stuff with a big grin on my face. just fall asleep and never wake up

Last edited:

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
But wouldnt you see it coming?
Yes, but I will assure that by the time I'm 70, I'll be so decrepit and feeble that I may not remember that I killed myself, let alone be able to defend myself.
That's the point. His future self killed his past self. Thus creating a paradox. Thus destroying the entire universe with him.
No, my past self kills my future self.

Your talk of paradoxes is just ridiculous.
I think I want my DNA and central nervous system to be torn apart by nanomonkeys.

Either that or have Kristen Bell and Natalie Portman give me the Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart Technique during sex.
Which will allow you to finish up with Kristen and Natalie and then die on the way to the bathroom to take a piss.

Truly, a noble way for one to meet their fate.

Friday

I want to be chased off a cliff by a dozen beautiful screaming topless women.

Or have my brain explode.

Either way really.

Iceshadow

Yeah, but I'd add being locked in combat with a galactic oppressor, keeping him too preoccupied to escape so that the entire galaxy can have peace and liberation. And it would be a totally badass fight too, with jumping around and explosions and frickin' laser beams.
Don't forget some zazzy one-liners.

E

Excelsior Club
I want to be chased off a cliff by a dozen beautiful screaming topless women.

Or have my brain explode.

Either way really.

If I went through what you went through, the last thing I would want to think about is death due to some sort of brain malfunction.

Lil Brother

I want to live to a ripe old age and simply die peacefully in my sleep.

Or, more ideally, make it so that the universe will never end, Earth will be able to support an unlimited amount of life and will also never end (neither will the Sun for that matter), everyone who has ever died will return to life, everyone will stay at whatever age they want, and death is impossible.

Or sex joke lol.

Venom Melendez

I want to live to a ripe old age and simply die peacefully in my sleep.

Or, more ideally, make it so that the universe will never end, Earth will be able to support an unlimited amount of life and will also never end (neither will the Sun for that matter), everyone who has ever died will return to life, everyone will stay at whatever age they want, and death is impossible.

Or sex joke lol.

But then the world will over populate.

Theres a reason god invented psychos

also the reaper would be unemployed.

Last edited:

Planet-man

No, no, that's where you go after you die.:D

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
But if no one can die than think of how the bad the movies , tv , games , comics , books and more would be?

and if everyone returned from the dead Hitler would be back! Though he couldn't kill any one so it would be "There goes that wacky Hitler , Trying to kill the jews again ..... silly hitler death is impossible"

though on the plus Alec Guinness would be back so I could get my Ghost of Obi-wan , figure signed. That would be great just for the irony of Alec Guinness returning from the dead to sign a figure of him returning from the dead! (kinda)

Lil Brother

But then the world will over populate.

Theres a reason god invented psychos
Hence "Earth will be able to support an unlimited amount of life"? ;P

No, no, that's where you go after you die.:D
Mmmaybe. But let's not go into that branch of discussion! :D

But if no one can die than think of how the bad the movies , tv , games , comics , books and more would be?
That's a fair point! Pop culture would be completely screwed over!

...back to crazy, impossible deaths!

Last edited: