Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I challenge you.

mattel-yu-gi-oh-gx-duel-disk.jpg

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Re: Ice

I don't even watch the show.

I think I alread lost. :(

Don't give up Ice, we're all behind you, remember your doing this to save you grandpa, to let you sister have that operation to get her eye sight back, and to win the prize money and become king of games!... I need a life...

Last edited:

McCheese

Don't give up Ice, we're all behind you, remember your doing this to save you grandpa, to let you sister have that operation to get her eye sight back, and to win the prize money and become king of games!... I need a life...
:lol: My little brother used to watch that show. I forgot how bad it was. Sister's operation... priceless.

ProjectX2

I cannot lose. I have to win this so I can prove to my uncle that I am not worthless. I will win this intense battle, and gain the respect of my uncle!

I summon The Orange Staff of Fruity Might!

giant%20carrot.JPG

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es

:lol: My little brother used to watch that show. I forgot how bad it was. Sister's operation... priceless.

It was stupid, but entertaining for when I got home from school and had nothing to do, but really I just remember those things cause they repeated so many times its ridiculus

ProjectX2

Please, we're not discussing Yu-Gi-Oh. This is a thread for Ice and I to hold our DI DI DI DI DUEL!

Gemini

Quick, someone find a cheesy music video of Yugioh with the Mortal Kombat theme....

NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!

MK= godliness

yugioh= garbage

anime sucks , mk rules

you ever even consider the notion of mixing the two again, and i will rip your arm off and shove it done your throat!

your on notice .... DEAL WITH IT!

4 days until MK armageddon comes out every 20 minutes my hand starts doing the button combinations for scorpions spear

Last edited:

ProjectX2

****ing noobs ruining my thread.

Ice is not a challenge. I can't prove to my grandfather I am worthy until I beat a proper opponent. Who challenges me?!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! GAZOOK!?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen

I cannot lose. I have to win this so I can prove to my uncle that I am not worthless. I will win this intense battle, and gain the respect of my uncle!

I summon The Orange Staff of Fruity Might!

giant%20carrot.JPG

I'll stomp on your Orange Staff of Fruity Might with my Giant Squisheron!!

sneaker2.jpg

ProjectX2

Everyone knows shoes are allergic to beef!

Ice claimed this was an image of a woman ****ting out of her ***, and editted it out. It looks like beef to me. I think it was a trick. You want my father to think I am worthless?Q!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen

Everyone knows shoes are allergic to beef!

glamdring-sword.jpg

ProjectX2 said:
Ice claimed this was an image of a woman ****ting out of her ***, and editted it out. It looks like beef to me. I think it was a trick. You want my father to think I am worthless?Q!!!!!
I'm not lying! I swear it on my life!

Last edited:

Latest posts