If Ice tries to sell you a duck....

E

Excelsior Club
...don't buy it. I have it on good authority that he is part of some twisted black market duck trade.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
He asked me too. Why the hell would I want a freaking duck?

****ing weirdo.

I hate you all.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
ultimatedjf said:
I think Ice secretly hates Vin Diesel and is the reason that duck unexpectedly bit him on the ear in "The Pacifier". :roll:
GASP! :shock:

Hate Vin Diesel? BLASPHEMY!!!!!! I don't have nothin' to with that duck. And I was already selling ducks before that.

So, Ultimatedjf, you wanna buy a duck?

ultimatedjf

icemastertron said:
GASP! :shock:

Hate Vin Diesel? BLASPHEMY!!!!!! I don't have nothin' to with that duck. And I was already selling ducks before that.

So, Ultimatedjf, you wanna buy a duck?

No, but if I did, you'd hear "Weird Al"'s 'I Want a New Duck' mysteriously playing in your head, so that's how you'd know. :wink:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
ultimatedjf said:
No, but if I did, you'd hear "Weird Al"'s 'I Want a New Duck' mysteriously playing in your head, so that's how you'd know. :wink:
Alright, but they're pretty nifty ducks. Your loss... :)

E

Excelsior Club
Ice if your black market duck trade brings the FBI here I'm not going to be happy. :x

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
UltimateE said:
Ice if your black market duck trade brings the FBI here I'm not going to be happy. :x
Black Market duck trade? Why, I have no idea of what you speak of. I'm jsut a man selling ducks.

:innocent:

E

Excelsior Club
icemastertron said:
Black Market duck trade? Why, I have no idea of what you speak of. I'm jsut a man selling ducks.

:innocent:

Uh, yeah - ILLEGAL ducks! :roll:

E

Excelsior Club
icemastertron said:
Illegal? Naaah. These ducks are from Thai-...Michigan!

...where the export of ducks is expressly prohibited!

Keep digging, pal.

Ultimate Quicksilver

I wish i had a Duck, i would name him Poopy and would walk wit him in the street with a little leash in his neck, we would be best buddies! We would do everything together, and then in one sad day his life would over and i would cry in his coffin for my friend was dead.... I miss Poopy :cry:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I wish i had a Duck, i would name him Poopy and would walk wit him in the street with a little leash in his neck, we would be best buddies! We would do everything together, and then in one sad day his life would over and i would cry in his coffin for my friend was dead.... I miss Poopy :cry:
So you wanna buy a duck?! :D

Bass

Nexus of the World
Ultimate Quicksilver said:

:cry:

Latest posts